Chap.11

Chaeyoung blinked a couple of times after I spilled everything she wanted to know, leaving out the bathbomb effects and everything that included Jennie cause if I had to die I preferred knowing she would have been with someone who really cared

Chaeyoung blinked a couple of times after I spilled everything she wanted to know, leaving out the bathbomb effects and everything that included Jennie cause if I had to die I preferred knowing she would have been with someone who really cared. Even though I still had my doubts on that elf.

Chaeyoung asked «How can you feel her skin warm? Like that's not possible...»
I shrugged laying on my back on the bed we were sitting on, she did the same and side hugged me, which I did back «To be honest Chaeng, I've never told you this but, maybe you can tell me something about it. Basically, when Lady Jisoo bites me, my body gets invested by waves of heat and I don't know, even though it hurts and I hate that wholeheartedly I kinda feel some weird pleasure... Am I fucked up? Did that vampire was able to fuck me up?»
Chaeyoung remained silent for some seconds then said «You should ask Jennie, I'm all new to this.»
«No way I'm gonna ask her! I'll go in town and do some researches. But no way me, and neither you Chipmunk, are gonna talk about this to Jennie.»
She sighed «Fine, Jen won't know anything.»

«What shouldn't I know?» Jennie's voice echoed in the big room, making the two completely seal their lips and hug tighter acting as if they didn't talk about anything and they didn't hear her «Well? Care to share? And maybe let go of each other?»
We both chuckled and I whispered to Chaeng «Should we mess with her?»
She nodded and whispered «Kiss me.»
«Wh-» Chaeyoung cut me off with her lips on mine, she moved her hands up and down my back never touching anything inappropriate as I stayed at the game and kissed her back doing the same. It felt weird kiss Chaeyoung, she was like a sister. Imagine kissing your sister or brother? Weird uh?

«YAH!» yelled Jennie as me and Chaeyoung flew in two opposites part of the room, we didn't got hurt though. Me and Chaeyoung looked at each other and chuckled so I said very theatrically «Chaeng baby! Come back to me please!»
She also started acting while running towards me in my open arms «I can't stay without you.»
«Same, that's why Chaelisa is so powerful. Cause we always stick together!» I hugged her and kissed her forehead
«YAH!» Jennie yelled and we got separated again, Chaeyoung flying in Jennie's embrace who wrapped her arms protectively around my best friend waist.

We looked at each other and started laughing, I walked towards her and she freed herself coming towards me, we hugged and she told me «Your lips are amazing to be honest Lisa. My gayself is satisfied.»
We pulled apart and I told her «And to be honest it felt fucking weird kiss you, not only cause I'm straight but because I consider you as my sister. But I gotta say, I don't mind much having kissed a girl. I liked it, are all girls lips this much better than men?»
Chaeyoung nodded «Why do you think I'm a lesbian?»
I chuckled «Well made point Miss Park.»
She bowed elegantly «Well, thank you Miss Manoban.»
They chuckled once again while Jennie cleared her throat, getting their attention «If you're straight why you kissed Chaeng?»
I shrugged «Cause Katy Perry kissed a girl and she liked it.» us humans chuckled getting the reference, not sure if people here followed our music, then I added «Plus, it's actually her that engaged the kiss, not me. I just wanted to mess with you unnie.»
Jennie crossed her arms and glared at me «Very funny Lisa. Very funny.»