Chap.39

«Okay Jen, in three days at Jeju there's a fireworks show, we must go there as soon as possible, so they'll spend time together

«Okay Jen, in three days at Jeju there's a fireworks show, we must go there as soon as possible, so they'll spend time together. And hopefully make up!» I said excited
«But what about Momo? Lisa doesn't wanna cheat on her. And they're a couple.» Jennie asked pouting «It's not nice to ruin someone's relationship!»
I sighed «I know Jen, I know, but we both know they aren't able to move on and they're definitely made for each other. And if we wait more, it will hurt Momo more, she isn't in love with Lisa, she has feelings. If we act now, since we perfectly know they won't last we will save them, or more like save Momo from a bad heartbreak and Lisa from guilty. Cause, trust me when I say this, Lisa can make you feel like the only one in the world, the most important and mesmerizing thing to ever exist, no matter what issues she has she will spoil you, she will give you love, stay by your side, risk her life for you. She will treat you like a queen, she will love you and care about you like no one can do, maybe without receiving the same efforts back. Yet, Lisa, if something goes wrong even if it's not her fault, she falls into this hole of guiltiness, wondering what she did wrong and how to get better. She aims to success and perfection in everything. Living alone, her mother rarely at home and spending time only overworking herself, she just wants to make sure that when her mother will heal, she won't have to end up this way again. She wants to be the perfect daughter for her perfect parents.»
Jennie nodded a hint of sadness in her eyes that she was trying to hide «Poor Lisa...»
«Don't pity her, she hates that.» I stated and Jennie nodded
«Okay love, I'll go and grab Jisoo, you take care of Lisa, we'll meet at Jeju in my house. I'll text you the address.»
I nodded «But wait, won't they found it suspicious if we suddenly force them to go there?»
Jennie shrugged «Just come up with something.»

And just like that, she disappeared.

I sighed and entered Lisa's and kinda mine house since we were outside, as I closed the door behind me I called her excited «Lisa! Lalisa! Yah!» I walked around the house, I heard crying from Lisa's room and my heart clenched. Making my way slowly towards her room, I knocked «Lisa-yah, may I come in?»
I heard quick footsteps «Chaeyoung-ah!!!» Lisa yelled slamming the door open and throwing herself in my arms as my eyes wandered behind her noticing BamBam and Ten with sad eyes on her bed, it was in that moment that I noticed Lisa's appearance
«What happened Liz?»
We slowly made our way to her bed and sat down, my hands reaching for her sheets and wrapping them around her «J-Jisoo... Mom-o...» Lisa simply said crying then too much to talk, so I looked at the boys, BamBam talked
«She cheated on Momo....» my eyes widened «With Jisoo. She came here before and they had sex and, Jisoo basically said PockPack is her toy...» I felt anger build up, but also sadness, I knew Jisoo simply had a too big ego and way too many troubles expressing her thoughts and feelings.

«I'm sure she didn't meant it for real..» I tried to reassure Lisa
«Why?» the broken girl asked
«Just trust me. Liz, I have an amazing idea, let's go me and you to Jeju for the next week. Just to get away from everything, how does it sounds?»
Lisa sniffed drying her tears «It's expensive...»
«I'll pay and no buts.» I stated
«But–» started Lisa but I obviously interrupted her
«I said no buts.»
She sighed and nodded «Fine... When do we go?»
«Tomorrow.» I stated
«Isn't... Too early? I need to look for a place where to send Leo and Luca, I have to tell Momo, wait can she come too?» she asked
I shook my head «No, you need a pause from everything, Momo included. Also, you forgot that Leo and Luca are Hybryds. They have a home in their world.»
Lisa's mouth shaped in a O nodding «'ight... Sometimes I forget that they're not normal cats... Ugh.. and I totally let them see me naked, squish them to my naked body, talking to them while taking a bath or shower, they saw me right after sex and heard me.. Why am I not exactly embarrassed?»
I shrugged «Probably cause you consider them as pets AND bros.»
She nodded «Might be..»