💥Chap.7💥

In the class you could feel a heavy atmosphere, as the two students wrote to each other on some paper ways they could have dealt with the situation

In the class you could feel a heavy atmosphere, as the two students wrote to each other on some paper ways they could have dealt with the situation. The two, to everyone humans, but to the two just creepy (or not if you talk about Jennie) mystical creatures, were talking vividly about some historical things as if they actually lived it.

Which was most likely what happened.

(Chaeyoung Lisa)

How about we just stand up and just run out? Without saying anything or hinting anything about our intentions? (¬‿¬)

They would catch us in less than a millisecond. Vampires are as fast as light. ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ

And she might have some psychic powers... You're right. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

What can we do then? (;一_一)

I have no idea!\(≧▽≦)/

(ʘ‿ʘ)

Yah! I had one but it was stupid... We could... Khm... Wait the end of the of the two hours, then we just run, they can't run behind us, it'll be suspicious AND they can't use their powers for the same reason... (╯✧▽✧)╯

Do you actually think they aren't able to use their powers sneakily? (→_→)

Another well done point Miss Park. Also, I'm surprised you finally believe in supernatural too. w(°o°)w

Thanks. :3 Also, I don't have much of a choice, do I??

Yeah you don't..... Anyway, back to the main issue... WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?

Act like we don't know who they truly are, keep going with our lessons, avoid them at all costs and we must stay in places full of people.

Good idea my chipmunk.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thanks again. :3

The two smirked at each other intertwining their hands again, while Sehun and Chanyeol, the two boys sitting in front of them turned around and the first one asked to the two smirking girls «Yo, why the hell the hot but scary one keeps looking at you like you're her next meal?» Chanyeol added «And the lively one is definitely glancing at you Chae sometimes.»
Lisa made a nervous laugh knowing she actually was the vampire next meal, as she looked at the black haired girl locking their gazes which sent chills down Lisa's spine, while Chaeyoung happily asked «Really? Jennie unnie is glancing at me?!»
The two nodded, then Sehun looked at me worried «Lice, we have to talk after the lessons.»
Lisa shook her head «Can't leave my chipmunk side, sorry.»
He rolled his eyes «Chanyeol will stay with her while we talk. All of the other members of EXO are gonna be with her, okay?» Lisa pursed her lips and squinted her eyes analyzing the propose, then she smiled and nodded «Fine. But I can't give you much time and if you have to confess to me, please just know that my answer didn't change.»
He sighed pouting «I know you will never feel the same. But we still could be friends no?»
Lisa shrugged leaning her face on her hands bored «Depends.»
He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion «By what?»
«Y'all.» she simply said, while Sehun was about to add something the professor voice echoed sternly
«Would you like some coffee down there?»
Lisa smiled innocently as she raised her hand «A green tea for me.»
Sehun added «I would go for an Americano with a cream croassant.»
Chanyeol said «I'll grab just a simple strawberry smoothie.»
Chaeyoung being the good friend she is, joined the mocking «I would like some water, room temperature of course. Please.»