🔞Chap.38🔞

As soon as the door closed she pinned me to the bed and asked smirking «Did you missed me?»I stared at her straight in the eyes, her beautiful red eyes and forced myself to lie «N-No

I stared at her straight in the eyes, her beautiful red eyes and forced myself to lie «N-No...» I tried to free myself in the meantime.

I do missed her, I always did and always do, but I gotta forget her.

«Oh really?» she suddenly started leaving hungry kisses all over my neck, giving extra attention to my soft spot, making me breath out in pleasure «S-Stop it...» I tried to say as firm as I could, obviously failing in my attempt.

Jisoo's lips were soon on mine, her tongue exploring my mouth when I gasped, letting her take full control, I slowly relaxed, no matter how much I wanted to stop her I couldn't, not only cause she was stronger, but because I didn't want to. I wanted her, I craved her and there was nothing I could do to stop that feeling. I tried thinking about Momo, the fact that I was in a relationship, that I was cheating, that I didn't love Jisoo anymore, but the truth was too clear to be hidden.

Jisoo pulled away from our hot kiss, a string of saliva connection us «You say you didn't miss me but» she moved one hand under my shirt groping my boob immediately since I wasn't wearing a bra, making me moan «your body says something else. Don't fight your needs my sweet little Lali, submit to it. Submit to me. Let me make you and myself feel good.»
She started sucking my neck, surely leaving hickeys, I moaned in response, she owned me, I belonged to her and she was making it clear.

Clearer than crystal.

She discharged my shirt and threw it somewhere, for then remove hers along with her bra, she pressed her breast against mine, our nipples grazing at each other, as her hands groped and scratched in a almost animalistic way all my body «Jisoo...» I moaned out in need as her hand was softly caressing my belly with the tip of her fingers just above my shorts
«What do you want? Tell me and maybe I'll give it to you...»
I bit my lip, feeling pleasure take all over my body like it has never before «Jisoo... Please...»
Her hand slowly went in and rubbed my clit slowly above my underwear «Speak sweet Lali, let me hear your voice wanting me, craving me, my touch.»
She moved her hands to the side of my hips pulling down both my shorts and underwear, leaving me completely naked and exposed to her, she then stood up and removed her remaining clothes, suddenly then she straddled me and molded our bodies together like two pieces of the same puzzle, our nipples connecting again, her lips on mine and her tongue inside, her fingers keeping the slow tease and torture on my clit, while her free one was messing my hair.

Why? Why am I giving up so easily?, Why, why am I not fighting back? I'm with Momo. I'm cheating on her this is wrong, THIS IS SO WRONG!!! But it feels so right... I must do something!

«Aaaahh! OH GOD JISOO!!» I feel my climax invest me as I shook slightly, but Jisoo's slow torture didn't come to an end there and the worst part was that I was completely okay with that since I didn't feel satisfied, I wanted more, needed more.