🤯Time to chose!!🤯

For all that follow me since my first Lisoo book, will know that I like to let my readers chose what book I should write next if I have more than one! (Based on the majority)
So, having a good amount of stories, this time I will make you choose which long story (so a story like this one and MMaM) you want me to write next! While I will introduce you to other short stories/short-medium that will come out randomly so you must follow me to be notified 😏
Leggo!!

——LoNg StOrIeS——

★Unexpected Duo★

St. Agnes Boarding School, one of the most famous and respected Boarding School of Seoul. It's owned and directed by nuns and priests.
In this school two students were enrolled even before the minimum age because of their very bad personality and behaviors Jennie Ruby Jane Kim and Lalisa Manoban ex Pranpriya. They ruled the whole institute.
Years later other two girls were enrolled; Chaeyoung Roseanne Park and Jisoo Kim. Both of them were innocent and pure girls. The complete opposite of Jennie and Lalisa.
None of this girls knew each other before entering the institute, except for Jisoo and Lisa, who were best friends since they were 2. When Lisa enrolled in the school, Jisoo didn't got informed and was kept at the obscure of everything, thinking Lisa have abandoned her, shattering her small heart. Jisoo's grandparents who were also the one that were in charge of the younger, thought Lisa was a bad influence for their granddaughter that's why they wanted them separated.

One is a rebel and troublemaker but a really nice girl with who deserves, the other is pure, innocent and very well mannered.

No one at first glance would expect the two to be so close, no one expect so much different people to get along so harmoniously.

They were always labeled since the very start as the Unexpected Duo.

The two meet again at St. Agnes Boarding School years later, feelings, memories, troubles, friends and love will overturn their lives. How will they deal with everything?

★A Loser Like Me★