💕Chap.22💕

After a good night of sleep that started at 3 a

After a good night of sleep that started at 3 a.m since it took us a little bit more than planned, I woke up feeling definitely better compared to the day before, my butt still hurt but nothing I couldn't bare.

I got up and dressed in something casual and comfortable, while brushing my hair I thought about Lady Jisoo, how nice she was with me the day before, how since I was there she... Took care of me, she gave me a home. I knew and still remembered everything she did to me but, I deserved it, right? She did it just because she cared about me, right? I should have been grateful instead of going against her. She was being way too nice to someone as pathetic and worthless as me.

I sighed and looked at my reflection, no matter what, I was now way more healthier than I was before, when I lived on my own. As much as I didn't want to, I had to thank Jisoo after all.

I stood up and took my phone, placing it in my back pocket, for then make my way towards the vampire room. I knocked hoping to don't wake her up, it was 10 in the morning, yes, but she particularly loved to sleep.

«Jisoo unnie!» I called her «Jisoo unnie!»
I heard her groan and the door somehow flew open, for then close behind me as soon as I was inside. Lady Jisoo was sitting up in her two places bed, arms crossed and glaring at me, wearing one of her, in my opinion, too sexy pajamas, I definitely woke her up «What do you want?» she was obviously mad.

I walked towards her and crawled on the bed, straddling her, I placed my hands on her shoulders and adjusted a little my sitting position, she was looking at me confused and I told her
«Khm, I, well, I-I wanted to... Khm... You know thank you for... Khm, taking care of me and for» I gulped scratching my nape «for being nice to me yesterday... So khm, well, I want to give you something for that...»
She looked at me expectantly «And what that would be?»
I took a deep breath and removed my shirt «Me. Or, well, my blood. I won't stop you. I won't do anything to annoy you. T-This is a sign of my gratitude...» I glanced down at my fidgeting hands and then back at her face, who had a big smile, low-key creepy «I'll accept it very happily.»
She moved my hair back and placed her hands on my lower back, pulling me closer to her, so our bodies were pressed together, she licked the part of my right boob that my bra showed and then sank hungrily her teeth in, making me whimper, she started to suck as I tried to stay as still as possible while that damn heat and pleasure slowly crept over my whole body.

Jisoo moved from there to my neck, then my collarbone, my shoulder, my wrists, my belly, she bit me and sucked in so many places and I couldn't deny that, I was wet down there, which wasn't good since it shouldn't turn me on. Yet, Jisoo's bites did that. I couldn't help but let out small moans or screams of both pain and pleasure. I must have been insane.

After a while I started feeling light-headed, meaning I had already lost a good amount of blood and it was very likely for me to pass out very soon. I tried my best to stay awake, to let Jisoo have what she deserved, let her drink as much as she wanted without killing me, I didn't want to give up just after 15 minutes. I had to fight back with all my will.