Chap.45

After looking for Lisa, I found her crying, her legs pulled to her chest, while looking at something, which I discovered being a picture of her parents wedding

I wasn't sure how to approach her, but I felt like she needed me.

Oh my devil... What's wrong with me?

«Hey...» I said sitting next to Lisa, while wrapping an arm around her shoulders «Khm... How are you?»
Lisa shook her head slightly, sniffing «Bad unnie... I miss my parents and there's something I haven't told you...» I hummed and waited for her to continue «I've got a call from Doctor Do yesterday....» I pulled her closer to me «I-I have to decide... If turn off t-the machine and let my mum go, o-or not... He said s-she will never come back...»
«Khm, what are you gonna do?» I asked

Was I supposed to say sorry first?

Lisa looked at the picture «I... I don't want her to keep suffering uselessly... So, I-I w-will let her go to dad... Just... I don't know when... I-I can't do this unnie! I'm not strong enough!!!»
Lisa broke down, crying her heart and soul out, for some reasons, her crying wasn't pleasing anymore to me. I didn't want to see her cry.

Using my insane strength I raised her and brought her on my lap, placing her legs by my side, pressing her chest to mine, while letting her hide her face in the crock of my neck as her arms wrapped tightly around me. She was crying so hard that she was shaking and I didn't know how to help her.

So I just hugged her for a while, patting her back sometimes and rocked ourselves slowly from side to side.

«I'll come with you. I'll be by your side little Lali...» I informed her «This time I really wanna be there for you when you need someone. And I don't care what my family or anyone else will say. We'll be together forever.» after some seconds I groaned «Eww, where are these sugar coated words coming from!?»
Lisa moved away from me a little, just enough to look me in the eyes, a small smile adorning her face «I know you will... Thank you Jisoo.» she suddenly pecked my lips and I grabbed her head, pressing them together again, my tongue going straight to explore her mouth.

I want a proper kiss Manoban. I don't do small pecks.

I'll keep that in mind...

Good...

While kissing, slowly her tears subsided, so when we pulled apart, she passed her hands on the cheeks drying them, for then look at me again «It's good that you're changing in a positive way.»
I rolled my eyes «I'm not changing idiot.» I flickered her forehead and she whined in pain massaging it
«Yeah you definitely aren't.» she said sarcastically.

» she said sarcastically