Chap.28

A couple of weeks passed, Lisa and Jisoo had visited every library, not finding anything, they were now in the Angels and Archangels reign, which should have technically had the oldest and biggest variety of books after the Elders Library

A couple of weeks passed, Lisa and Jisoo had visited every library, not finding anything, they were now in the Angels and Archangels reign, which should have technically had the oldest and biggest variety of books after the Elders Library. They were already in, since the family looking over the reign was nice, just like every single creature of that reign.

Jisoo was holding Lisa's hand possessively, while closing the last book, once again not finding anything, making both sigh and Lisa asked «So what now? We went everywhere, we discovered nothing. Is there really no explanation for what's going on with us?»
Jisoo answered looking at her «It seems like that. But, you know, there just once place we haven't visited, the Elders Library. The problem is, we can't get access to it. Only the Elders can.»
Lisa said «Let's sneak in then! You can teleport us!»
Jisoo shook her head «Negative. There's a spell over the library, no one can teleport or enter in any other way if not the principal door. Which is magically locked and only an elder can open it.»
Lisa huffed crossing her arms «Bullshit. Well, let's ask to one of them to open!»
Jisoo shook her head «There's a reason if it's called the Elders Library.»
Lisa groaned «Elders my ass. I'm gonna threaten them. I'll say I will reveal your world.»

«You better not human.» a dark male voice echoed making Jisoo's eyes widen and Lisa squeak startled, looking around
«Who talked? Show yourself! I ain't scared!» Lisa yelled while suddenly grabbing Jisoo's hand tightly and unconsciously.

A man appeared in front of the table who now was functioning as a barrier between the duo and the man, Jisoo whispered to Lisa «He's an Elder. Specifically the Archangel Elder.»
Lisa looked at her «Loghture Archclor?» then looked back at the elder standing up «Great! Exactly who we needed. We need to visit your library.»
Archclor shook his head «Denied.»
«Deny my ass! You either let us do our researches or I've got no problems in sharing with my world the existence of this one!» Lisa threatened squeezing Jisoo's hand tight
«Again, you better not. We Elders know about you, Lady Kim, Miss Kim and Miss Park. We're keeping an eye on your movements. You're not a threat for us, especially if Lady Kim keeps doing her job.»
Lisa let Jisoo's hand go and stomped in front of the much taller man «I ain't scared of you just like I ain't scared of Jisoo unnie! I've got nothing much to lose!»
He sighed and glanced back at a frozen and serious Jisoo «You're doing a bad job Lady Kim.»
Jisoo nodded feeling offended by his statement, which she acknowledged since lately she was being way too nice with the human, so she stood up slamming her hands on the table making Lisa jump and turn around, meeting the dark red, stern eyes of the vampire, fear slowly creeping over her «LALISA MANOBAN! YOU MAKE ME ASHAMED! APOLOGIZE IMMEDIATELY AND GET READY FOR WHEN WE GET HOME!»
Lisa's eyes widened as she started trembling in fear and shaking her head «No, please.» she didn't apologize though, she didn't feel sorry at all
«NOT ANOTHER WORD.» Jisoo stated, Lisa looked down and made her way to the vampire, Jisoo bowed and grabbed strongly Lisa's wrist for teleport back at the castle.