💥Chap.29💥

I fucking made it clear

I fucking made it clear. Vampire and Humans can't love each other. Now I really must kill her.
....
No wait... I can still keep her... She doesn't know I know and what matters is I don't love her back. Her feelings for me could just be something I can use against her, I can profit from that!

I smirked as I closed my eyes and pulled Lisa even closer to me.

I won't give up blood like hers so easily.

I woke up when I felt Lisa trying to get free from my grip «Don't try to run away. I'll still punish you.» she gasped as I tightened my grip «I didn't fully hated your behavior yesterday cause I like those who are brave and speak their mind. People who are bad. But still, you disrespected an Elder and made me look like an incompetent. I don't like when people make a fool of me.»
«I'm sorry... Please forgive me... I just wanna know what's up...»
I opened my eyes and turned her around facing me «I think I know what's up. I have the answer for most of the things.»
She gulped and looked at me in the eyes «W-What it is?»

Should I tell her? Should I not? I think I should... Again what matter is I don't love her back.

I smirked «You like me.»
Lisa's eyes widened as she suddenly stood up «Aniyo!! I don't!!»
I also stood up and levitated in front of her «Yesterday in your sleep you said "I love you Jisoo unnie."»
Her eyes widened even more if possible as she shook her head «Liar. How could I ever like you?» she stepped back as I placed my feet on the ground stepping forward
«That's exactly what I wonder my dear Lali. How?» Lisa glanced around trying to find a way to escape «There's no use in running away. I'm hurt you know? Why do you wanna run from me if you love me? Uh?» I did my best to sound hurt, her eyes softened as she seemed like she changed her mind
«I'm sorry unnie... I don't wanna hurt you...» she said sadly, she was such an idiot
«But you did. How can you say you love me when you hurt me?» I say forcing myself to shred a tear, she gasped and cupped my cheeks drying my tear with her thumb
«No, no, don't cry. I'm sorry. I won't ever run away from you again. I promise.»
«Jinjja?» I asked and she nodded, I smirked back at her

Idiot. You're a huge idiot my sweet Lalisa. Now, I own you. I completely have power over you.

«Amazing, really amazing my little Lali.» my voice probably sounded creepy but I didn't care.

She pulled her hands away, placing them behind her back looking down «So me liking you really has to do with many things...»
I nodded «Yeah, from the pleasure you feel to the reason I give you reassurance. Things like the fact the you feel my skin warm, well, I don't know if that can be included in the "crush" pack.» Lisa nodded then she turned around ready to go out when I stopped her by grabbing her wrist «It's punishment time Lali.» her eyes saddened and her lips formed a pout, but she didn't rebel. That was what I was aiming for, her submission.

 That was what I was aiming for, her submission