Chap.24

I was looking everywhere for Lisa since I woke up but she seemed to be vanished, I walked in the kitchen groaning and mumbling to myself sitting with a glass of blood on the kitchen table «If I get my hands on her she will regret deeply her action

I was looking everywhere for Lisa since I woke up but she seemed to be vanished, I walked in the kitchen groaning and mumbling to myself sitting with a glass of blood on the kitchen table «If I get my hands on her she will regret deeply her action... Stupid sl– Lisa.... You're here from one year already and you've learned nothing...» I took a sip of my blood when I noticed a yellow note, I picked it up and I recognized my human writing

"I went to Malachi-ssi. We needed to talk about something important. I know you don't care but I want you to know I didn't run away. It would be useless, you would find me anyway...

-Lisa"

I slammed the note on the table and stood up, quickly teleporting to that Playboy of a Grim Reaper not trusting him with my Human.

With the time I learned that no matter the distance or the possible factors that could disturb it, I could always feel Lisa's scent strongly. Which was the reason I found her immediately.

«LALISA!» my voice echoed loudly and darkly making her jump startled, I reached her and grabbed her hair pulling her up from the couch against me «You fucking vanished. I don't care if you left a note. You need my permission to do anything.»
«Ow, y-you're hurting me, let my hair go, please...» I huffed and pushed her back on the couch letting go. Usually she would wait for me to order her something or do something so her attention was on me, but this time she didn't, she looked back at the Grim Reaper and asked him «So is there a way to meet him? I found some interesting stuff last time we were here. There's also a way to stay with my mother. Tell me everything I wanna know.» I was being completely ignored and it angered me. My slave was ignoring me for someone who could take her soul in a second.

Malachi nodded and Lisa quickly cut him off «If you say that my death is required I grab your hat and shove it down your throat until you choke.» it was a serious warning and it make me chuckle, Lisa looked at me surprised, I think she never saw me chuckle sincerely because something was funny.
Malachi pointed his index finger at me «You fucked her up! Look at how aggressive she is!!»
I shrugged and sat near Lisa «She's always been that way, I guess I just accentuated that.»
Lisa said dead serious «Go on Malachi-ssi.»
He sighed «Okay, fine. I won't tell you to die. So, do you know the lost souls of the Blue Lake Forest?» Lisa nodded «Humans souls after death go to a similar place, in the light, in another dimension that is not this one nor the one you lived in. It's not accessible though. You can go there only with the Elders, one specific Elder, the Archangel Elder, his name is Loghture Archclor. He's the first ever Archangel, legends says he was one of God's loyal right hand. But, he will never bring you there cause it's forbidden. Not even us Grim Reapers can go there. So when your mother will die, if she will, she'll be with your father, so to be with them, to spend time with them you should go there. But once again you can't.»
Lisa groaned rolling her eyes while kicking the small table in front of us, making some tea spill «Bullshits. I can go and I will go there.»
«You can't, the portal it's heavily guarded, God himself made that guards and you need the Elder I told you before to activate it.» he explained calmly
I looked at the human beside me who was biting her lower lip, she crossed her arms and glared at him «How about The Ethereal Supreme? I've read about that legend.»
I said «It's exactly what it is a legend. Based on it, yes, this someone could do whatever they want but The Ethereal Supreme doesn't exist. There's no proof around and it never existed. And even if they existed what that would do to you?»
Lisa looked at me but then down probably scared «The legend says that if you find them, they will make one of your wish come true. In certain limits though. Maybe if I find he or she–»
I cut her off «Don't be such an idiot. Legends are never real. Those of our world of course, since yours are based on our world which is very much real.» Lisa bit her lower lip and kept quiet, so I asked standing up suddenly «Done talking? Good cause someone here needs a punishment.»
Lisa looked at me with pleading eyes and shook her head «No, please...»
I glared at her «Let's go we have some business to take care of.»