Chap.9

I was playing with my vampire dog Dalgom in my room when my best friend materialized in front of me, looking really mad

«KIM JISOO!»
I nodded still playing with Dalgom «Yes, it is me.»
She snapped her fingers once and I found myself slamming against a wall and being blocked there, with her in front of me, nothing new, it happened often between the two of us «YOU SAID TO LISA THAT I'M A PLAYGIRL AND SHE GOT ALL PROTECTIVE OVER CHAEYOUNG! YOU KNOW I'M INTERESTED IN HER! WTF?!»
I sighed and snapped my fingers freeing myself from Jennie's spell «Jendeukie, you were a playgirl.»
«In our highschool days! It's been 769 years!! I ain't like that anymore!»
I shrugged «Just wanted to worry my Lali a little bit more. Sorry I guess.»
«You should be sorry! Now contact Lisa and tell her I'm not! I was doing progresses with Chaeng!»
I sighed «Yeah yeah, later I will.»
«Also, what does that bathbomb exactly does to her?»
I smirked «It affects her on a psychological level. Her psychic defenses are now lowered so she can't cut me out, her strength to go against me also should be lowered. Then there's this effect I'm not too sure if it works. Basically if you will see her anytime soon, well it depends how you see her, you'll notice quite a lot of my bites, I had to so the essences and the little bit of my blood, that my little present had inside could penetrate in her body, in her blood system. So I can have complete control over her. Sadly it's temporary and I can't use it again for a while or else she might die. Which would be a problem since I need her alive for her blood. Also, Jendeuk, while I was biting her body, oh my Satan, I am definitely not straight. And her breast, let me tell you, it's the softest I ever felt. Sorry yours is too but less than hers. Yeah, I might have touched her a little...»
Jennie blinked a couple of times «First of all, I know my breast is amazing so I don't care about your opinion. Second, are you dumb?! Humans aren't like you! They can't have two different types of blood mixed, it's not good! At all!!! And you have probably every kind of blood type mixed with yours!»
I shrugged «Chill, you know that our blood is not normal right? It will just blend perfectly with hers, with the time it will disappear and she will be back to normal. So don't worry.»
She rolled her eyes «This is your first try, what if it hurts her?»
I scratched my head «That would be a problem. But it won't happen. So if you're done annoying me I'll go back to my Dalgom.»
Jennie sighed and placed a hand on her forehead «One day I'll go crazy because of you...» I smirked and she sat on my bed «By the way, tomorrow Lisa and Chaeng, which was hard to convince, will come to my reign.»
My face lit up as I smiled wildly «Oh really?» I asked creepily
«Really but you can't take her. It's against our reign law.»
I smirked «So my bathbomb was used just at the right time... Uh?» I laughed evilly «If this effect I'm talking about works, I won't need to break any law.»
Jennie sighed «I'm really sorry for her...»
«Plus Jen, you're on my side right? So if that won't work you will make her go somewhere I can take her.»
Jennie pouted «That would mean helping in a kidnapping, it's against our law and us elves moral. I can't.»
I rolled my eyes «Morals this ass Jennie! You literally hurt her in the forest and helped me in almost murdering her! Murder, which is worst than kidnapping.»
Jennie's eyes widened «T-That was a mistake. I felt so bad afterwards.»
I sat near her and side hugged her «No one will know you participated in this.»
«My conscience will...» she said
«Just think about the fact that you would make me really happy.» I said
«But on the other side Chaeyoung wouldn't be happy. Lisa is her sister basically. She would suffer. And she would hate me...»