Chap.30

It's been two weeks since Lisa's punishment and everything was going like always, Jisoo demanding and Lisa following with some rebellions but nothing serious

It's been two weeks since Lisa's punishment and everything was going like always, Jisoo demanding and Lisa following with some rebellions but nothing serious. Even though Lisa sometimes rebelled, for some reasons Jisoo couldn't bring herself to punish her so, after dwelling about it a lot, she realized what was the reason. So she did her best to avoid her.

Jisoo was doing some paperwork when the door slammed open and Lisa stomped her way inside pointing an accusing finger at Jisoo «WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME!? IT HURTS!!» Lisa was yelling and crying
Jisoo sighed and coldly said «Get out Lisa.»
«NO! I WON'T MOVE! IS IT BECAUSE I FELL FOR YOU?! IS THIS WHY YOU'RE AVOIDING ME!?» Lisa was really sad and hurt
«Lisa, I said go away.» Jisoo's voice was cold and demanding but Lisa couldn't care less
«NO! ANSWER ME! WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE!? DON'T YOU WANT ME ANYMORE?! DON'T YOU NEED MY BLOOD ANYMORE?! WHAT DID I DO!?!» Lisa's emotions were bursting out without a filter.

Jisoo stood up suddenly slamming her hands on her desk breaking it, making Lisa jump scared but standing her ground, wiping away the tears with the back of her hands. Jisoo reached her and slammed her towards the nearest wall connecting their lips, her tongue immediately entering the younger mouth, kissing her passionately and hungrily. She moved to her neck, sank her teeth and started drinking Lisa's blood, making the younger moan, so suddenly Jisoo stopped and pulled away realizing her mistake, then told her coldly «Pack your stuff and go away. I don't wanna see you anymore. You're free. I'm calling Jennie. Go back to Seoul and never step back in this world. I don't care if Chaeyoung now lives with Jennie. If I see you or know you even placed a foot here I'm gonna kill you.»
Lisa's eyes widened «W-What...?? No! I don't wanna! I wanna stay with you!» Lisa hugged Jisoo but the Vampire harshly pushed her away making her hit the wall
«I won't repeat myself Lalisa. Go against me and I'll kill you.» she warned
«Do it! Kill me! Wasn't that the reason everything started!? JUST DO IT!» Lisa yelled desperately, Jisoo slapped her hard making her fall on the floor and told her
«Go pack. Now.» and then she teleported somewhere, leaving Lisa on the floor alone and crying, her cheek with a strong red handprint.

«W-Why....?» Lisa wondered slowly getting up feeling helpless, for then walk towards her room. Once she reached it, she was still crying, the pain from the slap was nothing compared to the emotional one. She slowly started packing and in the middle of it, she heard Jennie's sweet voice
«Lisa-yah...»
Lisa turned around, she knew she wouldn't have found Jisoo, she glanced sadly at Jennie without a word apart from her sobs and went back to packing, Jennie silently helped her.

Once she was done, she glanced around her room sobbing quietly, Jennie grabbed her hand and they teleported to Lisa's old house, back in Seoul. She mumbled a thank you to Jennie and shook her head when she asked if she wanted her to stay.

After being all alone in her living room, she looked around, taking in the familiar and much missed surroundings. She was still processing everything that had happened in the last hours, everything happened so fast and she was unprepared.