Chap.55

A/N: Before starting to read the chapter I suggest you to take your headphones, download the song "Amnesia - Goblin OST" place it on repeat and listen it while reading. I did it while writing it.

As the ambulance pulled to the hospital, ironically Doctor Do was the one in charge, when he saw his patient was a young girl with red hair, he never expected them to be Lisa, a girl he talked a couple of minutes before on the phone, a girl who lo...

As the ambulance pulled to the hospital, ironically Doctor Do was the one in charge, when he saw his patient was a young girl with red hair, he never expected them to be Lisa, a girl he talked a couple of minutes before on the phone, a girl who lost all her family and was fighting to live a happy and meaningful life with all her will. Who seemed to have gone through a lot, remembering all the times she disappeared and reappeared, who survived a depressing stage he also had to take care of. He couldn't believe that the girl he saw grow beside her sick mother was now the one fighting for her dear young life.

While operating on her, he saw the huge internal damage she had and how many few chances to survive she had. The car hit her so hard that only a miracle could have saved her.

Outside every single friend Lisa had, was waiting impatiently for some positive news, not wanting to lose her.

Chaeyoung was hugging Momo tight, the two crying rivers being closer from a longer time to Lisa, especially Chaeyoung.

Jennie was trying to stop Jisoo from doing something stupid, considering the fact that she murdered two humans going against the law.

Wendy said also in tears «For goodness sake! She can't die! She went through so much and survived to the most extreme things! She can't get killed by a simple car! Seulgi unnie! Please tell us what you see! Please!!»
Seulgi shook her head «I told you, didn't I? I told you I saw that Lisa would die. The scenarios haven't changed, nothing has changed, trust me, I also want things to go another way but this is the reality.»
Jisoo low, deep, dark and demanding voice echoed in the hall «She won't fucking die Seulgi! It's Lalisa, the Ethereal Supreme we're talking about!»

Jihyo asked since only Momo and Chaeyoung out of the humans knew the truth «What's an Ethereal Supreme?»
Irene quickly told them «The most powerful creature. You can believe it or not, but apart from Momo and Chaeyoung, none of us is human, we're all Elves while Jisoo is a Pure Blood Vampire. Lisa is the Ethereal Supreme, she has a little bit of everything in her, making her the strongest. She's also the only one and when she dies it takes a heck of a long time for her to be born again.»
The girls were shocked and weren't really believing it until Jisoo punched the wall in anger creating a deep hole, Jennie scolding her through the tears «UNNIE!»
Jisoo glared at her «Don't even start Jennie! I'm really not in the mood!» Jisoo turned around harshly and pointed her index finger at a specific someone «I'm gonna kill you if you touch her Malachi!»
Everyone turned towards the grim reaper who looked just as sad as them «I'm sorry, it's my job. Her name is in red. She won't survive.»
Momo asked «What do you mean?! Isn't she also half a Vampire!?»
Malachi shook his head «Since we don't know much about the Ethereal Supreme, we suppose that some radiations must have somehow got to her and kinda messed her abilities. We're not sure is that, however were sure about the out come. I can't believe I was the one in charge of the whole Manoban family.... First Mr. Manoban, then Mrs. Manoban and lastly their only daughter Lalisa Manoban.»
«SHUT UP!» Jisoo threw herself against him wanting to kill him but the Grim Reaper dodged her by teleporting «DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO TAKE HER MALACHI OR I SWEAR ON THAT KIND OF FRIENDSHIP WE HAVE THAT YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THAT!»
«It's not my choice Jisoo. Orders from the above. From God himself.»
Jisoo spat out acid «Who the fuck care about that old man?! Hail Satan. Talking about Him... He could help us! It's not hard to get in contact with him! Just need a sacrifice of two people. Something very easy.»
Jennie butted in «No Jisoo! We're not gonna kill anyone! Everyone knows that the guy down there is never trustworthy, who guarantee to you that he will help us?»
«Cause He will!» Jisoo debated
Chaeyoung after chewing her lower lip for a while, tempted to support the Devil's creature thought said «It's for Lisa... I...» she sighed «As much as I don't want this to happen and I'm really, really tempted by Jisoo unnie idea, we-we can't do that. Lisa would never want that. She always said that if she has to die, she will die, not without fighting but, guys, if Lisa must die i-is because she, she lost the fight... Or else her name would be of a different color...» Chaeyoung started crying again, trying to force herself to accept the idea of her best friend fate.