💕Chap.15💕

Lisa gulped and froze when she felt Jisoo's warm breath on her neck, making her shiver, she was starting to get anxious and didn't want to be bitten at all, cause she hated it, no matter what feelings she had

She started wiggling, trying to get free, but everything seemed useless, she was about to try with a kick, when a strong pain assaulted her, caused by the Vampire fangs slowly sanking in her neck, freezing her, as the same weird heat and bizarre pleasure quickly made their way through her body. She bit her lower lip as Jisoo started sucking and moving her tongue collecting every single drop of blood the younger neck let go.

Lisa was biting her lip real hard to the point it started bleeding, so Lady Jisoo sensing that, moved to the red head lips and connected hers, sucking hungrily her bottom lip stopping the blood, since it was drained quite quickly. The creature pulled away smirking and observed the younger face; flustered, eyes closed, swollen lips, slightly furrowed eyebrows and mouth slightly apart breathing heavily.

She went back to Lisa's neck licking all the way back to the two holes a drop of blood, that had almost reached her sleeveless crop top, Lisa kept her eyes shut hard, as she bit again her lower lip, not wanting to show that Jisoo was affecting her, but when Jisoo bit near her collarbone creating two more holes, from Lisa's lips escaped a moan, making her suddenly free one hand from Jisoo's grip and slamming it on her mouth, her eyes widening.

The other times she never moaned, she was able to contain it, but this time she failed. Why? She wondered.

Jisoo pulled away smirking, finding her human moan quite erotic «Seems like my little Lali was lying uh? Lying is bad baby, really bad, it requires a punishment no?»

Lisa quickly shook her head starting to shake, scared of the so called punishment. She didn't know Lady Jisoo well, but she knew though that she was ruthless and didn't know any limits, which scared her, a lot. She had a low pain tolerance and didn't want to be tortured.

Lady Jisoo grabbed her wrist, not caring of the trails of blood Lisa had from the four small holes and dragged her towards her own room, the human asked her voice quivering «W-Where are we going? Wh-What are you g-gonna do with me?» she didn't answer and kept dragging the scared young girl.

Lisa looked around worried and scared taking in her surroundings while discovering new parts of the castle, she wanted to know where they were going and what would have happened to her.

The two reached a door that Lady Jisoo slammed open, for then throw Lisa inside making her fall on the floor. While she closed the door and locked it, Lalisa stood up and ran towards the window wanting to jump out of it, but to her dismay, it was waaaaay to high. She didn't even have time to look around, that Jisoo grabbed her hips and literally threw her on the bed, the vampire quickly overing her and pinning her to the bed.