Chap.47

«Momo!!» Mina called her name with Sana beside her, both waving and smiling at her

«Momo!!» Mina called her name with Sana beside her, both waving and smiling at her. Momo smiled back and started walking towards them as they run towards her engulfing the girl in a small group hug.

I'm back in Korea... Lisa, I'm ready to face you without breaking down... We're gonna make our friendship work somehow.

Sana asked «How was Japan? I so want to go back as well.»
As we walked out the airport I told them «It was good. I really needed to go back. Sorry for not telling you and the others but, I was quite sad for Lisa and I khm... Breakup.»
Mina pointed out «You never really explained us what happen.»
Momo sighed and mumbled «I'm not sure either...»
«What?» both asked and she smiled
«Nothing. I'll tell you later.»

As Momo placed her suitcase in the back of the car, suddenly a bunch of men dressed in red and purple from head to toe, attacked her, tying her and dragging her in a black van that quickly drove off and disappeared from the human universe.

Momo was terrorized as she couldn't move nor speak, she was already crying and trembling in fear. She had no idea what was happening.
After a couple of minutes Momo was already being dragged out the mysterious van and threw in a cell, where they chained her to a chair and pointed one strong light at her.

Momo started yelling and screaming for help «WHO ARE YOU!? LET ME GO! PLEASE! HELP ME! PLEASE!! LISA! LISA!»
A mysterious male voice from the darkness told her «That's the reason you're here. Lalisa Manoban.»
«I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HER! WE BROKE UP! I'M NOT IN CONTACT WITH HER SINCE THEN!!»
«I know. But she still cares about you and you care about her as well. And you're one of her weak points, we'll use you well.»

Momo started screaming again as she thought

Lalisa please help me! Please... But be careful it's a trap.... Help me! Please help me!

*

«YA! YA! LALISA! I AIN'T GONNA KEEP THIS CLOTHES ON! THEY MAKE ME LOOK KIND AND INNOCENT! I HATE THAT! THEY'RE NOT EVEN BLACK!» Jisoo yelled trying to take away her light blue dress which was held tight by Lisa