🔞Chap.27🔞

«Lisa, you must tell her!» Chaeyoung said and I shook my head«Are you crazy!? I can't!» I explained her why I couldn't and she was speechless «I'm gonna tell her if you want me dead

«Are you crazy!? I can't!» I explained her why I couldn't and she was speechless «I'm gonna tell her if you want me dead.»
She shook her head «Then you must not let your feelings grow but die. You'll only gonna suffer.»
«Don't you think I know that? But think about this Chae, if no matter what horrible situation I'm in, no matter what she did to me, somehow in the arid ground a flower has born, don't you think it means it's a strong one? That it's hard to kill? Maybe even impossible?»
«First of all, don't be this poetic, it's cringey. Second, you somehow must kill them. Otherwise you're gonna suffer and you know this.»
I looked down sighing «I'm already suffering from the day Jisoo entered our lives. Does it really matters if some more pain adds to it?»
«Lisa, don't talk like this. I know Jisoo messed you up, but you can't let her win.»
I shook my head looking at her worried eyes «Don't you understand? She already won. She got me as her slave, she somehow made me fall for her which is just another reason for me to be even weaker with her. She won Chaeyoung, I gotta accept this. No, let me rephrase that, I already accepted it. It hurts but it's okay. You don't have to worry about your worthless, poor friend so much. I'm not worth it.»
Chaeyoung glared at me and slapped me, yelling mad «WHAT THE FUCK LALISA!?! WHAT KIND OF THOUGHTS ARE THIS!? HOW CAN YOU TALK LIKE THIS ABOUT YOURSELF?!» Chaeyoung frowned «That's it. Jisoo went too far. I'm gonna deal with her.»
She stood up and I did too grabbing her wrist «No! Don't go against her! It's dangerous! She might kill you!»
She huffed «I'm Jennie's girlfriend, she can't touch me.»
«I thought that too! But then I discovered that she kills even kids and teenagers without hesitation!!»
Chaeyoung's eyes widened «What!?»
I nodded «네.»
«She must be crazy.» she said
«It's in her DNA.» I said
«How could you even fall for someone like her?»
I shrugged «I have no idea...»

We layed on the ground facing the clear sky «You know Chae» I started «Jisoo unnie, is really mean to me but, she low-key cares for me. She treat me differently from the other slaves, better I would dare to say. Maybe, just maybe, there's a chance for things to change, whatcha think?»
She sighed «I don't know Liz, after so many years of being alive, she didn't change. How many possibilities there are that she's gonna change now?»
«Maybe, you know, if I make her feel loved, if I give her affect, if I teach her how beautiful being good is, you know, she might change.» I explained hopeful
«Doing this will only make your feelings grow stronger. And you will suffer.» she said concern clear in her voice
«I know, but if I succeed it'll be worth it and I won't suffer anymore.»
«Do as you wish Lisa. Just please, please be very careful. I don't wanna lose you.» I nodded and side hugged her and she did back.

----

«Sla-Lalisa!» Jisoo's stern voice echoed in the living room where I was sitting on the couch
«What?» I answered plainly
«Come with me in my room. Now.» she demanded
I sighed and stood up reaching her «Let's rephrase that ma'am. "Hey Lisa, could you please come with me in my room, I need your help." Come on try and say it.»
«Just move your fucking ass.» she said and I sighed
«Being nicer won't kill you, you know.» I told her as we finally reached her bedroom.