Special Chapter: The End #2

«Auntie!!!» Jisoo heard little 6 years old Haeun calling her, she turned to her a sad smile on her face«Hello Haeunie, where are your moms?» Jisoo asked offering her a snack with blood in it«Ya! Jisoo unnie, don't try to morph my daughter into a V...

«Hello Haeunie, where are your moms?» Jisoo asked offering her a snack with blood in it
«Ya! Jisoo unnie, don't try to morph my daughter into a Vampire!» Chaeyoung exclaimed, Jennie behind her holding the few weeks old baby boy Aaron
«Unnie! Our children are pure creatures!»
Jisoo rolled her eyes sighing «Yeah, whatever... By the way, Haeun is already 6, did she gave any signs of having powers?»
Jennie shook her head «Not for now, but little Aaron here seems to have something in him.»
Jisoo hummed «Lisa loved kids... She would be spoiling them so much by now...»
Chaeyoung said pouting «Unnie, you really gotta let her go and put your heart at peace... You can't keep tormenting yourself like this...»
Jisoo glared at her «Shut the fuck up Chaeyoung! I can't let Lisa go that easily like you did!»
Jennie scolded her «Language Jisoo! My kids are here!»
BamBam and Ten came to the rescue, they took the kids and brought them somewhere far knowing what might have happened now that Lisa was brought up «I don't fucking care! You all forgot about Lisa already! It's disgusting!» Jisoo was starting to tear up, she missed Lisa so damn much.

Chaeyoung started crying immediately «IT'S BEEN ALMOST LIKE 1.000.000 YEARS JISOO! ONE MILLION!! IT DIDN'T TAKE US A DAY TO PUT OUR HEARTS AT PEACE!! WE ALL KNOW LISA WOULDN'T LIKE THIS! SHE WANTED HAPPINESS AND POSITIVITY ONLY! ALL THE WORK SHE DID ON YOU AND WITH YOU, YOU'VE BEEN ABLE TO THROW IT AWAY!! OPEN YOUR EYES JISOO!! LOOK AT WHO YOU ARE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT LISA WOULD SAY!»
Jisoo bit her lower lip and yelled «GET OUT! GET AWAY RIGHT FUCKING NOW!»
The two didn't move as Jennie said «No Jisoo, this time we won't go away, do you want to go all crazy on us? Do it! Do it if it makes you feel better! Wanna torture us? Go on.»
They knew Jisoo wasn't able to hurt them «JUST GO AWAY!»
Jisoo was once again crying, just the memory of Lisa killed her, Jennie would have never bet that the indifferent, cold Kim Jisoo would have reduced herself like that.

Jennie sighed while trying to stop her over emotive wife from crying and said «Unnie, I know it's hard, but what's the utility of suffering like this when nothing will change? Lisa can't come back, even if the Supreme will be born again, it won't be Lisa. The look might be the same, but it won't be Lisa. She's gone. Just accept it.»
Jisoo shook her head «I can't, she was my soulmate. And we all know there's only one soulmate until the very end.»
«I'm not saying you should forget her or stop loving her. All I want is for you to let her rest in peace, while also letting your heart at peace. Lisa always wanted people around her to be happy, you're going against what she always wanted.»
Jisoo sighed as she suddenly hugged Jennie, crying again.

Meanwhile BamBam and Ten were playing in the garden with the little kids, Ten taking care of the youngest one who was creating some small troubles with his powers, like making Ten bald, or dying his hair purple etc. While BamBam was counting, waiting for Haeun to hide again.

The little girl ran quite far away, for then hide behind a huge tree, focused on not getting caught by the hybrid, after some minutes she heard BamBam yelling «You're good at this game little one! But I will find you!» he wasn't worried since the garden no matter how big it was, didn't let anyone enter or go outside without a kind of badge or permission.