Chap.56: The end

A/N: Before starting to read the chapter I suggest you to take your headphones, download the song "Amnesia - Goblin OST" place it on repeat and listen it while reading. I did it while writing it.

Soon there will be an announcement about a new born sea called "Sea of Tears" lol
Yeah I've cried for my own story don't judge.

«Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung! Open the door! Please! I'm really really worried! It's been two weeks!» yelled Jennie banging on her soon to be wife door, also crying«You can't understand my pain Jennie! Leave me alone!!!» her voice cracked through the end...

«You can't understand my pain Jennie! Leave me alone!!!» her voice cracked through the endless tears

*

«Jisoo! Don't make me tear down the door! Open! Please!» Namjoon demanded to her sister who simply ignored him, hugging one of Lisa's hoodie, silently crying and cursing the "son of a bitch" who lived above. Dalgom by her side feeling his owner sadness and pain.

*

Momo was trying to live life regularly, attending school and hanging out with friends, but the pain of losing someone so important was strong «Momo, what's going on? Why are you crying?» asked Miss CL still unaware of what happened to Lisa. Momo couldn't bring herself to speak, so Nayeon did it in her place «Miss CL, Lalisa Manoban, she passed away two weeks ago because of a hit and run...»
Miss CL dropped the chalk in her hand using it to cover her mouth in shock as tears filled her eyes, she couldn't believe that.

That also explained Chaeyoung, BamBam and Ten absence.

*

Ten and BamBam were in the house they shared with Lisa and Chaeyoung for a long, long time, crying together, looking through pictures and Lisa's stuff.
«You careless girl...» said BamBam touching Lisa's face on a group photo while Ten added
«I hope you're happy now....»

*

«RED VELVET! YOU'RE UP IN FIVE MINUTES, THE FASHION SHOW IS STARTING!» a random voice said.

The girls sighed, pushing as much as they could the still fresh pain of Lisa's death to the side to concentrate on the show they had to do.

*Two weeks before...*

No, I don't wanna leave Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Jennie and the others behind.

Lisa tightened her fists and looked at her group of friends, who were crying in each other embrace after saying their goodbyes, the Grim Reaper near the portal for heaven waiting for her to choose.

Lisa's tears were endless, she stepped in front of the Heaven's portal and said «Mom, dad, I'm really, really sorry, but I can't. I just can't leave my girlfriend and second family behind. Lucifer said He can help me, He showed that... I really really love Jisoo» her voice cracked «She's my happiness. Even though our love is forbidden, we're happy and we're willing to fight for each other. Mom, dad, I really wanna spend the rest of my life with her. With my friends, I wanna take Chaeyoung to the altar to Jennie, I wanna see them marry, I wanna be there for their big day. I don't wanna leave BamBam, Ten, Momo, the Red Velvet girls and the rest of Twice though we're not that close... I'm sorry, I'll see you somehow. I promise. But I can't leave the people I love and who have been by my side, behind. It will hurt too much. They were able to help me cope with your lost, with my loneliness... I'm in debt with them, I can't leave them... If this means making a pact with the Devil, I will. For them. It's worth it.»
Lisa turned around, she saw Chaeyoung shaking her head to show her disagreement, she wanted Lisa to go where she really belonged to, Jisoo was looking at her, tears falling from her eyes, she walked towards Lisa and stopped in front of her taking her hands in hers
«I love you Lisa. I've never been able to tell you this. But I do. I really really love you. You've changed me, you taught me what love and affection are. You've changed my life and I will never ever forget that. And as much as I'm against God, as much I would love you to stay, I can't let you suffer. Please my sweet little Lali, go to your family, be happy. One day, one day, I promise, one day we will meet again. In this or another life. And we will be happy. I love you so much.»
Jisoo cupped Lisa's face and the two kissed, their tears mixing together.