Chap.53

The whole group with the addition of BamBam, Ten and Momo was in MY living room, in MY castle, in MY realm, in MY dimension, in MY personal space and why?

Lalisa motherfucking Manoban.

I hope you're happy I'm suffering.

Come on unnie! These are our friends! Our people!

YOUR friends and YOUR people.. Plus, I'm really trying hard not to kill your ex or your dumb annoying pets once again high on catnip.

Unnie, I know you love all of these people.

I don't.

After talking with Archclor and the Elders Council and coming back home, Lisa and Momo talked for a couple of hours on their own while I was spying on them because what's mine it's mine and I had to make sure of that. Everything seemed okay between the two now. Sadly.

Seulgi kept apologizing for worrying us though she sees scenarios where Lisa dies which I won't believe in until she's fine.

Dami was locked away from Archclor and until she wouldn't have become nicer and didn't try to murder us, she would have never been released.

It's been a couple of days and to be honest everything seemed to be fine, if we don't count Seulgi's warnings on Lisa possibly dying. That's why I kept an eye on her, like pretty much everyone did though we didn't believe that, you know just to be sure.

Lisa moved to sit on Momo's lap which infuriated me but Jennie placing a hand on my wrist blocked me from doing anything, as I watched Lisa snuggle into Momo's embrace «I missed you Momo. I'm still very sorry for what I did and what you had to go through because of me...»
Momo smiled at her «Lis, we talked about this, it's all good now. It's in the past, I might still be single but at least I'm now ready to mingle.» both chuckled as I was trying really hard not to harshly grab Lisa and fuck her in front of everyone just to remind who she belongs to.

Just because she was my girlfriend now, it didn't mean that I won't punish her or hurt her. I was Lady Kim Jisoo and nothing could make me change.

Lisa smiled at me «Unnie, me and Chaeyoung will have a small performance at school tomorrow, wanna come to watch us? I would be really happy.»
I smiled and nodded «Of course. I wouldn't miss that.»
Jennie frowned «But you hate going out, you're really changing.»
I cleared my throat going back to my cold face «I'm not.»
Lisa stood up and ran to me hugging me «Thanks unnie.» she pecked my lips and I ended up securing her against me, making sure she wouldn't have gone back to Momo or anyone else.

BamBam said «Me and Ten will also perform. It's gonna be a dance collab. We wanted Lisa and Momo as well but both are busy... Lisa with Chae and Momo with her friends' group.»
Momo said «TWICE. That's our group name which is so beautiful compared to yours "Waggy". Girls, you should find a name for your duo as well.»
Lisa and Chaeyoung looked at each other the blonde shaking her head «Don't look at me. I have no idea.»
Lisa pouted, she was damn adorable, curse her for being so cute «Me either...»
Joy proposed «How about Red Velvet? Like us?»
Irene shook her head disagreeing «Nah, it's not fit for them... How about Twinx?»
Momo said «That sounds like the Twix snack, so no.»
Ten said «How about Chealisa? You two always use that.»
Lisa shrugged «If we have nothing else...»
BamBam also proposed «How about wifeys?»
Both me and Jennie exclaimed «NO!» making everyone chuckle and Chaeyoung deciding «Let's go with Chaelisa.»
Lisa nodded «Okay then.»

Chaeyoung stood up from the couch and told me «Jisoo unnie, can you come with me for a moment please? I have something to talk about with you.»

I reluctantly nodded and even more reluctantly let Lisa go as I stood up, leading Chaeyoung to my office.

Once there, she closed the door locking it, I leaned on my desk crossing my arms and legs «So what is it?»
She sighed «Unnie... I talked once again with Seulgi, you know how the future changes pretty much everyday? Well, Lisa's didn't...»
I raised an eyebrow and huffed «We've talked about this. Seulgi is sick and there's just NO WAY Lisa will die.»
Chaeyoung said «Unnie, Seulgi might be sick but we both know that what she saw is still true. I never thought I would have told this but, Jisoo unnie, please lock Lisa away with you like you did in the past, make sure to always have her safe and under control, at least until her future won't change.»
I pursed my lips «Fine. Though as you know Lisa will hate it and get on many of my nerves so–»
«You won't punish her or hurt her in any way! I thought we were over this unnie, it's been almost two years. Lisa is not your slave or victim anymore, she's your girlfriend and a friend.» Chaeyoung said
«As if that would change things. I still punish her Roseanne. She might not tell but I still do. That's how things works.»
Chaeyoung eyes widened «Are you kidding me!? Is that where all those bruises come from?»
I shrugged «Sometimes for that, sometimes for other stuff. If you know what I mean.» I smirked and walked out after telling her «I will lock her up, don't worry.»

How ironic, first they were telling me that was wrong and that I shouldn't have done that to Lisa and now they're asking me to do that. Really, really, ironic.

---

«Unnie! Jisoo unnie! Where are you~?» asked Lisa with aegyo as I rolled my eyes.

Now that we were alone, Lisa was annoying only me.

I didn't answer and kept playing with my phone, when after some minutes my room door opened and Lisa exclaimed «Here you are!!» I felt her steps faster and suddenly she jumped on me, luckily without hurting me thanks to my extreme strength, her body clashing to mine «Unnie! I'm so anxious for tomorrow...»
I huffed in seeing I've lost in the game because of her and told her «Just relax.»
«But I'm anxious.» she pouted «I can't even sleep.»
«If you want I'll make you sleep. I know many ways.» I said cynically
Lisa raised her head and looked up at me curious «Like what?»
«Fuck you until you pass out, drink your blood until you pass out, drug you, sleeping pills... There are many, what do you prefer?»
Lisa said annoyed «Pretty drastic methods uh?»
«I would personally chose the first two together.» I said placing my hands on her ass and giving it a squeeze, making Lisa squeak surprised
«No unnie. I have a performance tomorrow. I can't have bruises, holes or difficulty moving. How about some cuddles?»
I scrunched my face in disgust «If you really want...»
Lisa smiled and moved the cover over us as I turned off the lights, she snuggled against me and said «You might be weird and bad, but I still love you. A lot.»
«I-I– Eww, I can't say that... I–» I gritted my teeth and let out a weird «I love y-you too...»
Lisa giggled and pecked my lips «One day you'll be able to tell me that without any issue.»

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1247 words

녕안! Everyone, I have some sad news (or not really news but whatever...)  we're approaching the end of this, like a couple more chapter and the end. And by a couple I mean 3-4 or maybe less... Are you ready for this story to end?

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 🤗😘

-Ary 🦄🤙🏻🌈

{Edited}