💥Chap.17💥

I was eating dinner with Lady Jisoo who still behaved weirdly, I was hella scared, in pain and a lot freaked out for Jisoo's behavior

It was a nightmare being down there and I was still recovering, but if she thought my sanity was killed and she was able to break me she was very wrong. Sure from now on I would have acted more smartly and played along her sick game hoping to don't be catched. I was still feeling dirty after being down there and being raped multiple times for a long time. I felt uncomfortable and didn't know what to do, but I had to be strong, no matter what.

I ate happily since I've been starved even though I was pretty much used to that, I took this opportunity of Lady Jisoo being nice to try to know her better «Khm... C-Can I ask you something?»
She nodded «Sure. What is it?»
I scratched the back of my head «I would like to know y-you better.» damn, my voice was still cracking and quivering, I couldn't look weak
«Uh? What do you wanna know?»
I took a deep breath and for the rest of the dinner, I asked her questions and she answered sometimes asking to me.

I was happy I knew more about her, every information could be useful, sure if she wasn't lying, but why lying to someone she kept captive?
I listened carefully, then, after a moment of silence I bravely asked «W-Why are you being nice to me?»
She raised an eyebrow and smiled «Cause I care about you. You're my sweet little Lali, aren't you?» she cocked slightly her head to one side
«Y-Yours?»
She nodded and became serious looking me straight in my eyes «Mine. And mine only.»
I scoffed «You let Mino rape me, multiple times, how am I yours?» now I was irritated, a lot
She definitely fake gasped «He did that?»
I glared at her «As if you didn't see the cum pouring out of me or on the floor when you rescued me.»
She sighed «At least I saved you, no? I'm sorry for letting him do that.»
I squeezed my eyes looking into hers «Sorry? Okay, you're creeping me out...» I remained quiet and she told me standing up
«Let's go Lice, we need to discuss about some things.» I stood up and followed her like a lost puppy, for now I didn't want to go against her if I could.

We reached what I suppose was her office, we sat on the couch, me beside her looking down at my lap, anxiety slowly rising.

«So» she started «You'll be my slave, got it? You won't go against me and you'll be a good little girl.» I nodded, it's not like I had other options, I mean I did but between being her slave but safe and being locked up and tortured, this was the best one. I looked up at her and she was smirking «I'm happy that the time down there taught you your place.»
I snapped crossing my arms «I didn't learn my place, I just want to survive. It's a different thing.»
She glared at me «You're really strong minded, how?»
I shrugged «When you live the way I did and still do, you need to be strong.»
I was sure this got the vampire curiosity who asked me «How did you live?»
I huffed «You said you know everything about me, you should know that too.»
I felt her hand collide with my cheek, making a burn sensation spread through it while I placed a hand on it «I do not tolerate this behavior slave.»
I nodded scared «I-I'm sorry...»