💕Chap.13💥

It's been a whole month and a week that I was visiting every existent library except for the Eldest Library which isn't public free, to understand what was going on with that human and me, but no book seemed to have any answer

So I teleported where Jennie was «JENNIE!»
She yelled and placed a hand on her heart turning around on the chair looking at me «You scared me unnie!»
I shrugged «There is nothing! Nothing!»
Jennie raised an eyebrow «About what?»
I told her «About why a human can feel a vampire skin warm!!!»
«Oh Lisa asked me if I knew why.... Wait!! Now I get it! Lisa can feel your skin warm!?»
I nodded humming «Didn't you know?»
She shook her head «She's very open only with Chaeng.»
«Well, now you know. That human is making me feel uneasy I'll take her soon, so help me.»
A third person voice echoed «You won't take her devil's creature! And you won't include Jennie in this.» it was Chaeyoung.
I turned around crossing my arms «And who won't let me? You? A mere human? Please, stay out of this. You're being ridiculous.»
Chaeyoung didn't seem fazed at all, stupid human «Before getting Lisa you must kill me.»
I raised an eyebrow «You do know that I have no problems in doing that?»
Chaeyoung looked at Jennie «Babe, you'll help me right?»
I looked at Jennie and she looked down shaking her head «Love, I would love to but, I told you, I'm on Jisoo's side....»
Chaeyoung pursed her lips and scrunched her eyebrows mad «Fine. I'll do by myself.»

I smirked evilly when a deep voice rang from behind Chaeyoung «No Chaeng. You stay out of this.» Lisa came out from behind her best friend with a brave look stopping in front of me «It's between me and her. Like we agreed to. Or did you forgot that Jisoo unnie?»
I glared at her «Yah! How dare you human!?»
She gulped hiding the fear that her eyes momentarily showed «I dare, Jisoo unnie.»
I grabbed her neck with one hand and raised her from the ground «I'm going to fucking kill you right now!!» she placed both hands on mine and tried to get free struggling to breath «You shameless humans are irritating me! But I can't kill you now!» I let her go and she fell on her butt massaging her neck as Chaeyoung ran to her side.
Lisa looked up at me definitely scared even though she tried to hide it «Remember Jisoo unnie it's between us.»
I gritted my teeth «I'll make you pay for everything when we will be together.» just like that I disappeared, teleporting to the cell I was preparing for Lisa.

It was really minimalist, a bed, a bathroom, a closet, a nightstand and desk with a single chair. I wasn't planning to kill her, not momentarily at least, I wanted to mentally destroy her while drinking her blood, make her suffer for then make her my slave. And when I would have been tired I would have killed her. Pretty easy. I just needed to get my hands on her and after all this years of me being alive no one ever gave me so many issues as Lalisa Manoban. I must admit that I admired her strength.

I smirked as the imagine of her terrified and vulnerable face appeared in my mind, I couldn't wait to start my plan.

Blood like hers was more than rare. It was almost a legend.