Chap.51

I sat down on a chair in a very ugly office waiting for the boss of this whole stupid gang

Oh my God, this is really getting on my nerves! Not only he wants to boss me around but he's also making me wait! I feel like I would make the world a better place by ripping his head off.

I frowned at my own thoughts, I never wished for someone's death except Jisoo and now here I was.

Must be Dark Lisa... Right? I-It's not me. I'm not that bad...

What in the even world are you talking about my sweet Lali?

I want to rip someone's head off. That ain't the real me but Dark Lisa, right?

Khm, sure. It is her but, have you forgotten? Both Dark Lisa and Pure Lisa are part of you, it's just the negative and positive divided between the two parts. What Dark Lisa is, is the dark side of you. So technically it is you. Your evil part. As much as I love that you should try to either go to Pure Lisa or your normal self. You're being Dark Lisa from two days already.

I tried but I can't! This assholes piss me off to much.

Oh dear Satan, hearing you talk like this makes me want to go where you are, rip your clothes off, fuck you senseless and I still wouldn't stop, till you won't walk for a long time.

Come if you want.

Sure if you want me dead.

Teleport here, the base is safe.

That magic barrier over that place, have you forgot it?

How can we use telepathy then?

The soulmates thing really is strong and helpful.

«Miss Manoban, I'm sorry for making you wait.» a deep male voice came from behind me
«Sorry my ass.» I answered coldly and annoyed standing up turning towards him «Do you have any idea of who I am? I really, really wanna detached every single limb from your body.» I looked him up from head to toe

» I looked him up from head to toe