💕Chap.43💕

So, what was I supposed to do with all that was happening, I had no idea

I was on the couch after showering waiting for the vampire to finish, the day after would have been the last day there and till now Jisoo remained with me while Chaeyoung went to Jennie.

It was a couple of hours Momo didn't answer my texts so I assumed she was busy. I needed to tell her what happened but how could I tell her that I cheated on her with Jisoo a second, third and fourth time.

I was sulking staring out the window not far from me, thinking about everything, that I haven't noticed Jisoo sitting beside me, her cheeks red probably for the hot of the water and the hairdryer.

«Why are you cutting me out of your thoughts? You know I'm stronger.» Jisoo said
«I'm not doing anything. My mind just went blank. Of course you can't read anything.» I said simply
«How come you're mind's blank? It's unusual.» she pointed out and I sighed when she said annoyed «Now you're thinking about that Momo. I don't like that.»
I snapped at her «Listen you self-centered, egocentric bitch, because of you I cheated on Momo many times!! I have to think what to do and resolve the situation, you moron!!»
Jisoo glared at me and I gulped «I'm letting this pass because I'm feeling nice, next time you're either over my knees with your butt purple or chained somewhere and of course punished. Anyway, let me help you in this "oh so big matter".» I raised an eyebrow at her guessing what she would have said «Option one, I'll kill her but I doubt you'll like this. So here's option two, you break up with her. It's quite easy.»
«But I don't wanna break up with Momo!»

«Wanna break up with Momo!» I hear Lisa yell

Eeeeeh!? Does she wants to break up with me??? Why? Did I do something wrong?

I felt tears on the verge of my eyes, but I didn't want to jump at conclusion being pretty sure that the sentence wasn't complete. I took a deep breath and placed a smile on, still wanting to surprise Lisa. When I was about to press the doorbell, the door opened on itself. If Jisoo was with Lisa, I knew this was possible if she felt my presence.

I stepped in with my suitcase and went where I heard the voices «No unnie! This is wrong! Ya! Stop it!» I heard Lisa complain while Jisoo rebated
«You love me, you want this as well, so it's not wrong.»
I stepped in the living room and gasped covering my mouth with one hand, Jisoo was over Lisa, her hands under my girlfriend shirt.