💕Chap.34💕

«Okay Momorin, if you find something interesting write it down, especially regarding the Ethereal Supreme

«Okay Momorin, if you find something interesting write it down, especially regarding the Ethereal Supreme.» Lisa informed Momo while taking the first book of the pile
«Roger!» she said bringing her hand to her head like the soldiers
«God I love your company. Why aren't we as close as I am with Chaeyoung?» Lisa said smiling and throwing an arm around her shoulders pulling her close
«Cause you can be quite unapproachable, plus, I have my friends who are almost impossible to keep out of troubles.» that Momo girl chuckled with my Lisa
«I think I will like dating you.» my human suddenly blurted out, making me shock.

They're dating!?

«Me too.» Momo said back then suddenly pecked her lips making my eyes widen, Lisa was blushing and her eyes were widened «Let's start then.» Lisa nodded giving Momo a shy smile.

She is mine, how could she betray me for someone like... Like that Momo. How could Momo steal my Lisa? I made it clear to my Lali. She's mine and only mine, no one can touch her or have her. Wasn't I clear enough? And how come she can't feel my presence? Or perhaps she feels it but ignores it? I have no idea....

I silently kept observing the two humans, both we're focused on their tasks and in the middle of their work they had a lot of what people would define "adorable" interactions. Lisa seemed happy thanks to Momo, she looked like she forgot about her.

Jisoo felt hurt. She didn't felt like that very often. It was almost impossible.

«Lili! Look at this!» exclaimed Momo passing the book to Lisa who read it and covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes widening
«OMO! This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Momorin!» Lisa hugged her and kissed her cheek multiple times, making me groan and make Lisa fall from the chair on her back with my powers. Momo quickly stood up and kneeled beside her «OMO! Lisa-yah! Gwenchana?»
Lisa nodded and looked around «Yeah, yeah. I just... Lost balance.» Lisa suddenly focused towards me, I was invisible yeah, but that at least confirmed me that she could still feel me, so she was ignoring me. Which hurt more.

Momo helped Lisa stand up «Thanks. Khm, let's get this book and let's go.»
Momo nodded and while both collected their stuff asked «Wanna go eat some ice cream?»
Lisa nodded «Sure, it's not like I'm busy.» Momo smiled intertwining her hand with Lisa admitting
«It still feels weird... Will we get used to it?»
Lisa looked at her smiling and raised their interlaced hands kissing Momo's top and tightening a little her grip «I don't know, but let's do our best!»
Momo nodded and walked towards the lady at the front, their hands swaying a little.

She's mine...

I used my powers once again to try and separate them but I failed, somehow Lisa kept a strong hold on the other girl hand. She didn't want to let go.

How dare you!! You're so gonna regret this Lalisa!

I disappeared and went to Lisa's house, I was inside looking around, I couldn't feel any creature presence, so I teleported in Lisa's room and looked around, thinking about what to do.