💥Chap.48🔞

I've gotta get out of here! But I don't even know where I am! And this ropes are killing me!

I kept trying to cut them open by rubbing them against a rough metal thing that was on the wall, don't ask me what it was, I had no idea.

Come on! Come on!

I kept trying but it was useless, so I sat on the bed and sighed while rubbing my mouth on my shoulder to at least free my mouth.

Lisa... In this moment I wish I've never met you... I'm sorry..

The door of the room slammed open making me jump for the scare, as I looked at the two big guys, always covered from head to toes, come towards me «Hey sexy» started the taller one «I'm sorry we had to treat you like that but, you're the easiest catch between the people dear to Lalisa. If you behave like a good little girl, you'll be fine.»
I asked with my voice trembling «W-What do you exactly want fr-from Lisa?»
The guy shrugged «You know who she is, if someone get a hold of her and they're able to submit her, that someone can use her as they like. Good or bad things doesn't matter. So if we want to dominate over all dimensions we need the Ethereal Supreme, hence we need Lalisa Manoban.»
I frowned and chuckled «You really don't know anything about her, do you?» the guys looked at me curios and expectantly «She's strong-willed. No one, and I repeat, no one can submit her and control her. She's not anyone's puppy. Maybe Lady Kim... Maybe, if she feels like that. But» I chuckled again «Think that you'll be able to control her?? Is the dumbest thing you could ever think about. You might get her, or somehow have her attention because of me, but you won't never, ever, have her as your puppet.»
The talking guy reached me and punched me in my stomach, making me cough as I lost my breath «You worthless girl... Tsk.»

Lali please... Be careful of your choices...

 Be careful of your choices

Lali please... Be careful of your choices...

MOMO!? WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU OKAY!? MOMO!!

I punched a wall annoyed getting everyone's attention, Jisoo making her way towards me, a scolding expression all over her face, she grabbed the wrist of the hand I hit the wall with and looked at the now small quantity of blood coming out «You dumbass, only I can hurt your body.» she then licked away some blood, for then starting to suck it, the familiar heat slowly crippling in my whole body, I whispered to her
«S-Stop... You know what this kind of things d-does to me.»