Chap.10

«OH MY GOD LISA! I'M SO EXCITED!» said Chaeyoung jumping around happily with her suitcase ready while I was closing mine «Do you think she will show us her house? Do you think every elf looks adorable and beautiful like her?! Waaah! I can't wait t...

«OH MY GOD LISA! I'M SO EXCITED!» said Chaeyoung jumping around happily with her suitcase ready while I was closing mine «Do you think she will show us her house? Do you think every elf looks adorable and beautiful like her?! Waaah! I can't wait to taste their food and do shopping buying clothes Jennie designed! Do you think they have different food? Is everything sparkling and colorful like in stories? Oh gosh I'm so excited!!!»
I chuckled in seeing her happiness, I myself was happy, if everything would have gone like I planned I would have been able to get rid of Lady Jisoo and live peacefully again.

As soon as the clock hit 10, Jennie decided to materialize out of nowhere in front of me and Chaeyoung who were playing rock, paper, scissors, startling both, making me jump on Rosé and attach myself koala style.

«Fuck you Nini! You fucking scared me!» I yelled while I placed my feet back on the ground
Jennie smiled «Sorry Lili. Sorry Chaeng. Are you ready?» Jennie looked behind us and made a confused face «Are you planning to stay for a while?»
I nodded «I thought you understood that.»
Chaeyoung asked «Is it a problem?»
Jennie shook her head «Oh no, not at all. Then let's go!»
We nodded, Jennie snapped her fingers and in less than a second we were in the middle of the city square, with a really beautiful and big fountain in the middle. The weather was amazing, the sun was shining bright in the sky, the sky was clear and of a amazing blue, everything around us was very colorful and only peace seemed to reign around us, some posters of Jennie were hanging from some buildings informing of her new upcoming collection. But overall everything looked normal like our world, if you didn't count the flying cars or elves using magic everywhere and the fact that there were some tourists, which surely weren't human, I could make out some fairies, orcs, dwarfs, witches, minotaurs and many more that I didn't know.

«Welcome to Bellmoral the capital city of our reign Alfheim! This city was named inspired by our Queen name which is Bellpyria Eryra. If you see banners with my face, is because I recently have an upcoming clothes collection so I'm promoting it. It will come out in two days, you could be models along my Red Velvet girls which you will meet soon. Please, be aware that in this reign, peace, love and respect are some basic things to have. We reject every negative thing, but pranks are all well welcomed! As long as they don't become a cause of something negative.» said Jennie cheerfully «Our reign is famous especially for our high class and amazing clothes. Many stylists, even from other reigns usually come to live here. Now, I'll let you explore later and the next days cause I really have some work to do so I'll show you my house and where you'll be sleeping.»
Me and Chaeyoung nodded, both with wide huge smiles on our faces, probably this would be the perfect place for my best friend to live.

Jennie snapped her fingers and once again we teleported somewhere else that I assumed was her house, which had every kind of pastel color you could imagine.

«So» started Jennie «this is my house, it's quite big but you won't get lost, don't worry, I would like to show you your rooms but I really gotta go, so just go up the stairs, turn to the left, then left again, then to the right and the 7/8 doors are your rooms. If you need anything just call for my little helpers Kuma and Kai, they're my magical dogs so trust yourself to them. Oh, they telepathically speak to you. Okay, gotta go bye.» and with another finger snap she disappeared, leaving me and Chaeyoung alone, both excited and happy. To be honest, it was hard not to be happy, this place just kept sending positive vibes. And I could definitely understand Jennie's happiness and cuteness, along with her fashionista side.