Chap. 44

«YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I HATE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? DIDN'T YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME!? I KNEW THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED! FUCK YOU!» yelled Lisa to Jisoo throwing everything she could grab as the older effortlessly dodged or grabbed everything«If you ...

«If you don't calm down now, in this instant, I don't care if you're already bleeding from your vagina, your ass will bleed as well!»
Lisa yelled again «YOU KILLED A FLOWER!!!»
Jisoo sighed «I didn't step on it purposely. Damn what is wrong with human and period?»
Lisa started tearing up «You don't understand!»
«We Vampires can also have our period you know? But we don't act like this... Though it might be the fact that you're the Supreme and your body acts differently...»
Lisa stopped crying «I don't think it's that.. because if it is... What will happen when I'll be pregnant?»
Jisoo's eyes widened and she shuddered at the idea of a kid «No need to worry. You'll never be pregnant cause I hate kids. They're eww, disgusting little monsters..»
Lisa glared at her «No kids no me. I want to have kids and I will when it's time.»
Jisoo shook her head «Not a chance Manoban. You're my property and I decide.»
«No you don't. You don't control my life.»
Jisoo smirked «I sure do.»

And once again the new born couple started quarrelling with each other. It was a week since the whole thing and 5 days Lisa was back at the castle where she got treated a little bit better compared to before, it's just that Jisoo had trouble adjusting to the whole new thing, but now that Lisa was aware of her powers, she was able to menage the Vampire who didn't really like that.

Lisa tried to contact Momo but she was always ignored and had no idea where the Japanese girl was. She felt bad for what she did to Momo and she wanted to make things right even though the older wanted some space. She was sure Momo's friends and Jennie knew the girl location but for some reasons didn't want to tell her.

Chaeyoung often visited the new couple to keep an eye on the bloodsucker who was with her best friend, she knew they were destined to be together but she didn't feel completely at ease. And she wanted to make sure they would have been hard to break cause something was telling her that it wouldn't have been easy for the two, having a forbidden love.

And Jisoo had also her parents trying to marry her with her brother and make her start procreating, wanting to preserve their pure blood race.

«Lalisa if you don't behave I'll lock you in the cell!» Jisoo threatened making Lisa gasp and shut up immediately «Much better. Now, we have this issue of my parents, tomorrow they'll be here with Namjoon, I will of course introduce as my girlfriend cuz it'll be another reason why I won't marry my brother, they might try to kill you so hopefully you know how to use your skills.»
Lisa blinked a couple of times and gulped «I don't wanna die...»
Jisoo shrugged «You won't if you'll use your powers.»
«I don't wanna hurt anyone though.» Lisa pouted
«They're pure blood vampires Lisa, you should know better.» Jisoo pointed out making Lisa sigh.

----

Lisa was sleeping peacefully in her room, when she suddenly found herself on the floor. She groaned in pain, slowly opening her eyes to see the culprit «Ugh unnie!! That hurt!»
«My parents will be here sooner than I thought! Get ready and come to my office!» in two seconds the mad Jisoo was nowhere to be seen after leaving a confused and sleepy Lisa on the floor.