Chap.21

The meeting lasted for a couple of hours and I found it really interesting, I also received some questions since you know I was human

The meeting lasted for a couple of hours and I found it really interesting, I also received some questions since you know I was human. But during it a couple of times Lady Jisoo brought me over her lap and bit me, sucking my blood, as I tried with all my best to don't show my enjoyment mixed with the fact that I hated it and it hurt, I felt really embarrassed, she also touched me in places I preferred not to be touched, especially in public.

No she didn't finger me or anything like that, just touched and caressed. Something innocent but not to do in public.

I was starting to think that she knew that public humiliation was something that really got me psychologically. And that kind of scared me and worried me a lot.

«Lisa-yah!» Lady Jisoo called me authoritative while I was leaning on a balcony railing and observing where were we. The sky was always orange mixed with some blue, everything around was a mix of what I saw in all the reigns that I visited, since I had to  follow the vampire, as much as I knew we were in Middmixle, a very important reign that seemed to be the one holding the most powers and controlling the other reigns magic and stuff. It was inhabitated, but no one wanted to claim it out of respect and thankfulness. I remembered reading about a legend of this world saying that unknown creatures lived there but no one was ever able to see them.
I honestly found hilarious how magic creatures, who lived with magic and paranormality everyday had legends.

«Yah! Lisa-yah!» she called me again but I kept ignoring her, I had honestly enough of her for that day. I closed my eyes and let the soft breeze gently caress my face and slip through my red hair, I somehow felt in peace, relaxed I would have dared  say. But all came to an end when someone harshly grabbed my upper arm, sinking their nails in my skin and turning me around «When I call you slave, you must answer. Not ignore me. This requires a punishment.»
I shook my head in fear «N-No, please. I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't hear you, forgive m-me, please.»
She smirked and demanded me «Do not move from here. Got it? Or I'll beat the shit out of you.» I nodded firmly as she disappeared and came back later.

She gave me a cup of chocolate milk which I found really weird, she had an apparently innocent smile «Drink it.» I scrunched my eyebrows and hesitantly took it «It doesn't kill you, don't worry.»
I sniffed it and it seemed normal «Y-You didn't put poison right?»
She rolled her eyes, her smile disappearing «Are you really that much of an idiot? Do you think I will poison you when that would make your blood poisoned too? Wake up dumb human.»
I flinched slightly at her insults as I looked down and slowly started drinking it, when I was done I threw the cup away and told her «Khm, thank you...»
A devilish smirk took over her face «No problem. We have a loooong day of meetings ahead. And it's just 11 a.m.»
I gulped and asked her «Y-You did put something i-in it, r-right?»
She chuckled darkly «Ever heard of laxatives? These are particularly efficient since they're you know, magical. Let's see if you can keep everything inside the whole day.»
My eyes widened in shock and disgust, that was really a depraved thing to do «Y-You're kidding right?»
She smirked and said «You'll see if I'm kidding or not. Let's go now.»