💥Chap.26💥

After a while Jisoo seemed to be blessed by the devil itself, when she got a call that as soon as ended made her inform me that she found a punishment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After a while Jisoo seemed to be blessed by the devil itself, when she got a call that as soon as ended made her inform me that she found a punishment. She knew I hated cruel scenes and when she told me that my punishment was to assist her at the execution of some traitors and criminals, I ran back to my room, took my phone and ran all over the castle searching for a hiding spot, there was no way I would have assisted to that. For a fact and experience I've learned that Vampires were really, really cruel.

I didn't know where I ended, but I know I was outside hidden in huge blue roses bushes, I got some scratches but not enough to bleed, she couldn't smell my blood that was sure. I was so sure I was able to escape, so I once again unlocked my phone and clicked on Chaeyoung's number.

(Ch: Chaeyoung Ls:Lisa)

Ch: Ya! Lalisa! *Giggle*
Ls: Yo! Park Chaeyoung! *Giggle, then suddenly become serious* Help me Chae... Jisoo is about to punish me, she wants me to watch her and whoever else will be there execute vampires or creatures or whatever! You know how cruel Vampires can be especially Lady Jisoo... Please, come with Jennie unnie and get me before it's too late, please.
Ch: WHAT?! I'M COMING LISA! HOLD ON FOR A COUPLE MORE MINUTES! SHE'S IN A BUSINESS MEETING! WE'RE COMING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Ls: Please be fa-

And once again my phone flew into someone's hand who simply said «Better stay with Jendeuk where you are. Bye.» I completely froze on the spot looking at her, she turned off my phone and placed it in her small black purse «My sweet little Lali, you look beautiful between those blue roses. But this won't change my mind and surely didn't make things better. You should know by now» she walked towards me and crouched, placing two fingers under my chin making me look up «that stunt like this brings only troubles, right? I will add to your punishment. Now get up.»
I quickly crawled out, this time getting some scratches that made me bleed on my arms, nothing serious, but this made Jisoo go crazy, as soon as I stood up, she grabbed my arms and licked them clean from the blood.

Disgusting? Not really. One, I was used to it. Two, after all I liked her.

She smiled at me after being done «I really love your blood my sweet Lali. I would stay and suck some more but we gotta go.» she interlaced our hands and between my pleads we teleported.

I tried to run once again, but she stopped me, of course, then she did something humiliating again, she placed a collar around my neck and then she hooked a damn leash to it «Go on all four my little Lali. I wouldn't have done this if you didn't pull that little stunt before.»
I looked at her hopeless and went on all four, she started walking and I crawled behind her not being able to stay at her side, which resulted in her pulling on the leash «I-I can't follow you this quickly.»
«Shut up.» she said sternly and coldly
I didn't object and just kept looking down, my long red hair luckily covering my face, I was happy I was wearing sweatpants.

I followed her silently, she had to go up some stairs, a hell to climb since they didn't had much space and Jisoo was going up too quickly. Once we were finally up I kept my back towards the crowd and my face down, I didn't want to be recognized.