Chap.40

This plan is soooo good eheh

Lisa was looking around Jennie's house amazed, which to me wasn't anything new «Chaeng-ah, is this house also yours?»
I shook my head «It's Jennie unnie. I asked her if we could use it and she said yes.»
Lisa nodded «Woah you two are the rich bitches couple.»
I chuckled «Lisa, there's one thing I wanna ask you about Jisoo.» I saw her face changing from curios to sad
«What about her?» she asked shoving her hands in her sweater pockets, looking down at her right foot who was kicking a imaginary rock on the floor
«What if Jisoo still has feelings for you? Would you leave Momo?» I asked
«Nope...» she shook her head slowly not changing position or looking up «Our... Love or whatever it would be, it's forbidden and can't become something. It's better to move on... She already did... With Momo, something can born, with Momo, I'm happy...»
«But you still think and want Jisoo, don't you?» I stated hearing her sigh «What if Jisoo loves you and wants to fight for your relationship? What would you do?»
She looked up, sadness filling her eyes and tears about to escape their prison «Nothing... Cause that will never be real... It'll be useless and...» she looked down giving her back to me «And I'm gonna go for a walk. Bye.» she quickly ran out of the house, her tears surely already falling.

I looked at the now closed door and murmured to myself, my heart clenching for my best friend sadness «Ow Lisa-ya... You don't deserve to suffer like this because she's too stupid to deal maturely with her emotions... I know you still love her... Cause she also does... You'll be happy again Lisa-ya, me and Jennie unnie will do our best. We don't wanna see you cry any more tears.»

---

After a couple of hours Lisa was back, her eyes a little bit red and puffy, probably already adjusting from all the crying «Hi Liz, how was your walk? Where did you go?»
She smiled at me sitting on the couch beside me «It was good, I went to the beach. There were so many couples, it made me wish Momo was here.»
I mentally rolled my eyes but smiled and nodded at her «Well, don't think about her. You're here to have a break from everything.»
Lisa nodded «'ight. So, what do we do?»
«Well, today I say we could rest for a while then go out and see some shops ya know?» I proposed
She shrugged «Sure. But I don't-»
«Have money to throw around. I know.» I interrupted her «I'll pay.» she was about to speak but I was faster «And no buts.»
She groaned rolling her eyes «Yeah fine. Whatever. I'll go take a nap.»

»