💥Chap.35💥

«It's been a week guys! When are you gonna test me!?» I asked again to my HybridsTen sighed «When your mental health will be okay

Ten sighed «When your mental health will be okay.»
«But I am okay!» I counterattacked
«Lisa.» BamBam warned me «Do you REALLY wanna lie to us when we know the truth? When we saw you and heard you all this time? That's not it Lalisa.»
I puffed my cheek and pouted my lips annoyed «Listen, I have Momo now, I like her, we're doing great. Why would I still suffer for Jisoo?»
Ten pointed out «We never specified you're suffering for Lady Jisoo.» my eyes widened «Lisa, we know she completely broke you, that you miss her and still like, no, love her.»
I looked down, I couldn't lie to them, they knew me well enough to don't trust me when I said I was fine «I... I will never be able to love anyone like I love her. So, let's just leave her behind. I have Momo I like her, she likes me, we're happy, she doesn't hurt me, she doesn't make me cry, we take care of each other, we're doing amazing.»
BamBam said «You keep saying that you two like each other, liking it's different from loving. You started this when you were drunk Lice, don't hurt yourselves more.»
I counterattacked «She's still trying to get over her ex, it's obvious that she just like me for now, we're working on transforming our feelings in love, we really wanna work out. Yes, it's true it has started while we were drunk, which also lead us to have amazing sex, which we have quite often now, but we talked about it when we were sober, it's something honest. We both know that it will take time to fall in love with each other etc. But we're willing to try. So, just stop with this whole "Lisa your mental health isn't positive" thing and just go on.»
BamBam shook his head «No Lalisa.»
Ten added «This discussion ends here.» I stomped my feet on the ground like a child and glared at them, going out the house and for a walk, deciding to text Momo.

To Moanmorin🔞:

Baby~~~ BamBam and Ten pissed me off, are you free? You're the only one who can cheer me up!

From Moanmorin🔞:
I'm at school for my club activities... If you want to come I'll be very much happy💕

To Moanmorin🔞:
I'm on my way🤙🏻

From Moanmorin 🔞:
Can't wait to see you!😍

To Moanmorin 🔞:
👀👀

I smiled and run towards my school, it was a Saturday but Momo's club sometimes met during the weekend, specially if they were planning something.

Momo was part of Japanese club, teaching the language, culture, typical dances, etc. to whoever wanted to join, along with two of her best friends Mina and Sana also Japanese. I would have loved to join but I was kinda busy. Since my debts were paid now I only had one job and I had more free time so I wanted to enjoy it.

I arrived breathless and slightly sweaty, Momo found me hot while I sweated, so a little bit surely wouldn't have bothered her. I went towards the club and heard Sana's voice yelling cheerfully «No Sana no life!» and laughs following her sentence from the people inside, I knocked and entered bowing, greeting everyone, suddenly someone jumped on me, my hands interlacing under her butt to keep her up and her legs locking behind me for then kiss me «You came!» Momo said cheerfully, then whispered in my ear sensually «And you look hot.»
I chuckled and winked at her «For you and you only.»
I placed her down and asked her «How's everything going here?»
Dahyun said «私の名前は豆腐です。» (Watashinonamaeha tōfudesu./My name is Tofu)
I chuckled and looked at Momo «I know a Japanese word that I wanna tell you» she looked at me expectantly «愛してる» (Aishiteru/I Love You)
Momo gave me a wide smile and kissed me again «私もあなたを愛しています» (Watashi mo anata o aishiteimasu/I love you too.)