~Chapter 1~

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up and stretched my arms. Today was my first day at UA in class 1-A, where I would learn to be a great here, just like my dad, All Might. I looked at the clock, and it was 7 in the morning. I still have 1 hour till school.

I walked downstairs and looked outside to see rain. Perfect. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a sports bra for my Double-D's and yoga pants. I changed and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and shoved it in my pocket.

I walked outside in the rain and whistled, making a path for me to walk through without getting wet. I started to jog until I ran into someone.

"Watch where you're going, nerd," I heard the voice of a guy state.
I looked up and saw a guy with fluffy ash blond hair and ruby red eyes. I giggled.

"What are you laughing at, nerd?" He asked.

"You look like a raging hedgehog," I laughed out.

"Why you little -" he didn't get to finish his sentence because dad appeared and picked me up.

"Young Bakugou, please leave (Y/N) alone, please," dad stated and walked me back to the house.

I whistled, making the rain above that Bakugou kid poured down, making him soaked. I whistled again, making the rain stop. Dad looked at me and sighed, turning into his weaker, smaller self. I sighed and hugged him, and he hugged back.

"Dad, why did you have to get involved with being a hero?" I asked, looking down. He just patted my head and sighed.

"I don't know. But the world needed me. And if I had become a hero, i wouldn't have met your mother." He stated, coughing blood. I rubbed his back a bit. I helped him up and smiled kindly. He just laughed and turned into his buff, well-known self. I smiled and quickly ran out of the house and quickly off to school. I got in dew to recommendations, which I was thankful for because i didn't want anyone to see my shitty water quirk.

I looked around the huge school and quickly ran to class 1-A. And quickly got a seat next to that Bakugou kid. I looked out the window and sighed.

I heard the teacher walk into the classroom. I looked around and sighed.

Aizwa talked about us going to do some quirk training. And the loser got suspended for a week. I just kind of fell asleep until i felt something start to burn my shoulder.

I lifted up my hand and shot water at the spiky haired Bakugou who was attempting to burn my shoulder.

"Go. Away." I said strictly. I ran a hand threw my h/c hair and got up. I didn't want to make any friends or get involved with anyone.

I followed all the girls to the locker room, where we all changed into our gym uniform. The uniform was super tight around my chest. I just let my bra show not caring about what others thought and wore the top peice like a jacket. The other girls looked at me. I then realized I had the biggest boobs in the class. I felt accomplished.

I left the locker room and walked over to the boys since they happened to finish before the girls. I made a small water stool and sat on it. I felt eyes on me.

"A-are you s-sure thats a-appropriate?!" I heard a green haired boy yell. He looked exactly like how dad described his next successer. I believe his name is Izuku Midoriya.

"Oh, please. Be happy i ain't flashing any of you." I groaned and felt a tiny hand touching my breasts.

I looked down and saw a small boy with balls on his head touching them. I groaned and used my quirk to blast him away.

All the girls came out of the locker room. They talked amongst themselve when the teacher came out and asked Bakugou to throw a soft ball. It went way farther with him using his quirk. I grinned when it was my turn.

"How far could you throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked.

"Maybe 54 meters... I didn't exactly care." I stated, taking the soft ball and activating my quirk. I decided to use only a little bit of my quirk but use a lot of force. I chucked using water pressure, and it went a little bit over that Bakugous number. I grinned.

"WHO THE HELL?!" He yelled.

"Water beats fire you stupid shit." I grinned, flicking his forehead and walking over to the side lines and sitting down. I made a small water bench and sat on it. I looked around and started to doze off.

I heard loud yelling and decided to wake up. I looked around and sighed. Everyone loves to yell. I looked down to see that same stupid little boy touching my chest. I used my quirk again to blast him into the wall. I got up and looked around to see everybody heading towards a different area. I followed.

We did some more quirk activities, and by the end of it, i was in first, and that bakugou was in second, and he was so pissed. I giggled and looked at poor Midoriya, who had gotten last.

"It was a joke. None of you will be suspended." Aizawa stated as we walked back to class.

I followed the girls to the locker room and changed out of my uniform to take a shower so i could rehydrate my skin. I stood in the shower, and once everyone was gone, i started to sing a bit.

Bakugous POV

I heard the annoying sound of singing from the other side of the wall. There was a large hole in the wall that was spraying water.

"Hey guys, come look!!" Mineta whisper yelled while looking threw the hole.

Everyone walked over to him and saw Y/N showering. She was completely naked, and she had her eyes closed so she didn't notice us. I looked at the little grape and saw him taking pictures of her. Stupid Deku was really flustered but couldn't help but take a picture like everyone else. I rolled my eyes and also did so.

The shower stopped, and she bent down, and everyone could see her ass. I quickly growled and grabbed my stuff. I started walking back to class. When i saw Y/N, I quickly ran out of the locker room fully dressed in her uniform. She ran past me and to the classroom. I followed her and we she got to her desk she started to cry silently.

Class was dismissed, and we could all go home. Y/N still hadn't stopped crying, and it was starting to get annoying. She stood up and walked past everyone quickly. I decided to follow her even though i had to anyway since we lived in the same neighborhood. I tapped her shoulder, and she looked at me.

"I-I h-hate all of y-you!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She pushed me away and ran home. She probably found out about what all us guys did.

~To be Continued...

~Written: April 18th, 2020~
~Edited: January 2nd, 2024~