~Chapter 4~

Y/n POV
A couple of days passed, and I was finally able to go back home. Dad tried getting me to go back to UA, which I finally gave in. He brought me back with uniforms, which were adjusted to one of my arms missing.

I had also gotten a little but if surgery to make my left breast back to its normal state. The small implant is helping it stay in one place and etc.

I got up and walked downstairs from my room. Bakugou had been the only one to visit other than dad. Bakugou was happy to know i was going back to school, but he looked like shit. He had bags under his eyes, and he was pale. He became easily raged from the smallest things and more emotional.

I put on my uniform weirdly, and i quickly left for school since I was late. I got many weird stares, and people whispered about.

I got to class and quickly sat at my desk. Nobody noticed I was there except Bakugou. He smiled at me and continued paying attention. During lunch, Midoriya and Uraraka came up to me.

"Hey! What happened to your arm?" Midoriya asked, surprised.

"It got blown off... I don't wanna talk about it..." I stated, squeezing myself through everyone, but accidently dropping the Sushi dad made me. I looked down and tried getting when I saw Bakugou.

"Hey..Ummm...Bakugou... Help me up, please." I stated. He grabbed my hand and pulled me, I giggled and ruffled his hair. He flinched and grabbed my hand, and he let go quickly.

"I'm sorry. I've just been jumpy lately." He stated, I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"It's ok. I need help catching up in all our classes... Can I come over and you help me? I also want to talk to your mom." I said. He nodded.

"My moms making spicy ramen for dinner. You can stay the night if you like. We can stop by your house before we go to mine. I smiled. He didn't even call her old hag. I kissed his cheek and looked at his hands. His knuckles were slightly scabbed. I sighed.

"Bakugou...its not your fault..." I stated, placing my only hand on his cheek. Small tears rolled down his cheeks. I wiped them away. "Don't get all emotional on me! You're supposed to be the number 1 hero! Not the number 1 crier!" I shouted.

"You're right!!" He beamed. I smiled.

"Go be the number one hero!!" I shouted, putting my hand into the air like did dad. Bakugou copied. I thought for a moment.

"Whats your first name?" I asked. He stared at me blankly.

"Katsuki." He said. I grinned.

"Katsuki Bakugou will be the number 1 hero!!" I grinned. He looked at me and smiled.

"Let's eat!" He grinned and picked me up and ran to the roof. I looked at him and smiled.

He blushed slightly, and then I got an idea. I kissed him gently, and he kissed back for roughly. I blushed a dark red as he ran his fingers through my hair. I placed my hand on his cheek to steady myself so I could still kiss him. He licked my lip, asking me for permission, and I gladly let him explore.

A little bit later, I pulled away so I could breathe. I looked at him and blushed more.

"Now, will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" He questioned. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes. Under one condition. If we ever are able to share a room on school camps or even on trips, i am sleeping in the same bed as you. I get pretty cold at night." I giggled.

He smiled and nodded. "Deal."

The bell rang, and it was time to get to class. I sat at my desk and listened closely. Today, we would be voting for a class representative. I looked over at Bakugou and smiled.

We were handed small pieces of paper, and we voted for who we wanted. I wrote down Bakugou, of course. He seemed calmer now unless you mentioned stuff about me or just him in general. I handed in my ballet and watched as Aizawa wrote all the votes on the board. Everyones name was up there except for mine.

Of course, nobody voted for me. I would be a shitty class representative. Apparently, Midoriya had the most. I looked down and covered my face. I will never be good at anything. I started to cry silently.

It started to rain inside of the classroom except for over me and Bakugou. Everyone looked at me. I stopped crying and looked back at everyone.

"Why the hell did you do that with your quirk?!" Kirishima yelled.

"Do any of you even know my name?" I stated. Only Midoriya and Uraraka nodded.

"You can't just start rain in the classroom!!" Iida yelled.

I started to get angry. "DO YOU THINK I FUCKING CARE?!?! THE SHIT I HAVE BEEN THREW!! NONE OF YOU KNOW MY PAIN AND HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO YELL AT ME. SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN AND ACTUALLY REALIZED THAT THERE PEOPLE TRYING THERE BEST TO ACTUALLY BE NOTICED!" I barried my face in my hand. "I-i'll j-just give u-up m-my d-dream..." I looked at everyone and faked smiled. I weakly stood up and grabbed my things.

I held everything in my right arm tightly. I left the classroom and walked towards Bakugous house. I dont wanna go anywhere near home probably forever. I knocked on the door.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Mitsuki stated letting me inside.

"I ran off from school...I held felt useless so i started a rain storm in class...everyone yelled at me and I yelled at them...Then I left." I stated rubbing my neck. "Can I live here..." I questioned waiting for her to say no.

"Oh. And yes you can stay. Katsuki is actually treating me like a real mother thanks to you. Is there anything I can help you with?" She beamed.

"Can you help me pack? Its kind of hard with one arm." I laughed nervously. She smiled cheerfully and nodded. She rambled as we walked to my "old" home. I smiled and opened the door.

~Written: April 23rd, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~