~Chapter 2~

~Y/N's POV~

I didn't wanna go to school today. Or ever for that matter. All those perverts should be suspended. I looked around my room and grabbed the tightest bra i had and put it on to make my chest look flatter. I calmly yet sadly put on my uniform and walked to school. I didn't want any of the adults to get involved, but if this went too far, they would have to.

I got onto the school property, and that's when every guy cat called me and slapped my butt. I quickly ran to class and sat at my desk. I went online and scrolled through my feeds on everything. Every guy who followed me was being sexual. So every guy must know.

Class started, and Aizawa started to talk. Bakugou tapped my shoulder and handed me a note. It simply said, "Talk to me at lunch on the roof. You dont exactly have a choice. " i looked at him and nodded. I rubbed my eyes and tried not to be stressed.

I fell asleep in the middle of class, and then the lunch bell rang. I got up and walked up to the rough. I didn't pack my lunch because i didn't feel like it. I looked at Bakugou to see him eating spicy Curry while sitting on a bench. I sat by him and hugged my knees.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sounding strict.

"Y-you should a-already know!" I yelled and got up.

"Look. It's a guy intention to do that shit. Just forgive and forget." He stated.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGET THAT ALMOST EVERY GUY HAS SEEN ME ASS NAKED?!" I yelled and slapped him. A hand mark slightly burned into his cheek.

"JUST RELAX OK?!" He yelled shoving me.

I growled and activated my quirk at full power. A huge tsunami appear and hit the school. No damage was done to the building just the people inside. Bakugou just looked at me. I collapsed and fainted.

Bakugous POV
I picked her up and felt bad. I grabbed my phone and deleted the picture. I held her close as we walked out of the building. Every single male student was soaked. Well except me of course.

I carried Y/N to recovery girl.

"She was the one that caused that Tsunami huh." I just nodded and laid her down. "Why did she?" Recovery girl asked grabbing a bottle of water and splashing it onto every visable part of her body.

"Well yesterday she was taking a shower and there was a whole in the boys locker room that showed off that one shower stall she was in. Well every guy took a picture of her and more than likely showed everyone. I did as well but deleted it awhile go since its not right." I stated honestly. She just nodded and sighed.

"Can you take her home please? And keep watch on her. Thats only a little bit of what her full potential is and i dont want anyone getting hurt. And young man if you raise your voice at her again she will kill you and your quirk is powerless against hers." Recovery girl stated.

I picked up Y/N and carried her to my house. When i opened the door the old hag looked at me and smiled happily.

"You brought home a girl?!?! How?!" She shouted happily.

"Shut up!! Your gonna wake her!!" As soon as a i said that Y/N eyes opened and she looked at me. She looked really sick and unhealthy.

"W-water p-please..." She stated. The hag went and grabbed a glass of water for Y/N.

"Are you alright?" I asked kindly for some odd reason.

"Not really...just dehydrated thats all." She said rubbing her chest abit.

"Oh. So your quirk uses all the water in your body correct?" I questioned she nodded.

"I hate my quirk. Its not as flashy or cool like yours..." She stated.

My rival was insecure about everything. Maybe i should become her friend.

"Hey ummm Y/N can we be friends and stop this fighting non sense..." I asked. She looked at me and nodded. I smiled and hugged her. Her hair was damp and h/l. I smiled as i felt her kiss my cheek.

" awww my bakubaby had a girl friend!!" The hag yelled happily. I rolled my eyes and took y/n to my room. She shivered abit.

I took off my shirt and put it on her. She stared at my perfectly toned chest and started to run her fingers along it. She smiled abit and some small scars I had. She looked at me and silently lifed up my shirt and her uniform to reveal she had many scars on her body. I sighed and ruffled her hair.

"There from trying to get strong...I always hurt myself though." She stated looking down. I looked at her body.

She had a decent body structure but her breasts must put a ton of weight on her chest. I smiled a tiny bit and held her close.

"Be my girlfriend." I stated. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ummm...well...my answer is..."

~To be Continued...

~Written: April 18th, 2020~
~Edited: January 2nd, 2024~