Chapter 30

Y/N POV
I sat in the living room with mom. She comforted me and held me close.

"Hey mom...I'm pregnant." I stated looking down.

"Oh my gosh really?! I'm so happy for you! I'm gonna be a grandmother!" She cheered. I smiled a bit and looked down.

"I just...I don't think I can do it..." I looked down.

"What do you mean?" She questioned. I twiddled my fingers.

"Be a good mother...be a good single mother..." I stated looking down. She rubbed my back.

"You will be a great mother Y/N...I promise!" She stated rubbing my back. "Now go take a walk and get some fresh air."

I nodded and put on my hoodie. I walked outside and put my hands in my pockets and hummed. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I looked around until I was shoved into an Alley way and someone started to burn my neck. I felt someone burn my neck. I looked into there tealish blue eyes, my eyes widened.

(In this fic dabi is actually Touya even though it isn't true...yet)

"Touya...Is that you?" I questioned. He looked at me a bit and pulled his hand away quickly.

"Oh my god Y/N? You look way better than u did 5 years ago." He stated, I looked at him and hugged him.

"I thought you died...What happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it..." He stated running his fingers threw my hair. He pulled away and placed his lips on mine gently. I hesitated, but soon kissed back.

I couple seconds later he pulled away and I ran a hand along his scars. "Sorry I'm not as good looking as before, but villians never are." He stated. I kissed his cheek.

"You look cute...And I forgive you for what you tried to do to my school." I stated. He looked at me and picked me up.

"You wanna spend the night? Like good old times." He questioned. I smiled cheerfully and nodded. He carried me to a small appartment. The place was trashed, but there was a couch, some fuzzy blankets and a pillow, along with a dresser. A one space appartment.

"Sorry its not as cool as you would assume." He stated while grabbing a bag and setting down a bunch of ny favorite snacks. "You got me so hooked on these when we were younger I just couldn't resist eating them everyday of my life." He smiled.

"Heh...are we friends still..." I questioned looking down. He opened the bag of marshmellows and roasted them.

"Yes of course. We can just be friends if you have a boyfriend." He stated eating them.

"Well my boyfriend of 3 years dumped me...So I'm technically single...but I wanna wait...till I actually trust someone...and also find someone who likes kids..." I stated looking down.

"Your pregnant aren't you. Welp since your douche bag of a boyfriend left you I can help you. I'm not exactly great with kids, but I don't exactly kill em either." He stated. I smiled slightly and grabbed a marshmallow.

"This is nice...I haven't actually felt cared about in forever..." I stated.

"So your boyfriend didn't care about you?" He continued to eat his marshmellows.

"Touya...If he cared about me...we would be engaged instead of broken up..." I stated. I rubbed my arm and looked up at the ceiling. He kissed my cheek and handed me a box of pocky. I smiled.

"You can stay as long as you need." He stated. I smiled and rested my head on his chest. I looked at his burns a bit and kissed the one on his chin gently. I cuddled him and fell asleep.

A month later
I sat calmly on Dabis couch...he requested that I call him Dabi instead of Touya which I don't mind. Dabi had left to go buy some more snacks which didn't bother me except for the fact I had becomr depressed and suicidal...so leaving me alone was always risky. At least thats what he said.

I held the small knife in my hand as I slit my legs a bit. Cutting my arms wouldn't do much since they aren't even real.

I looked at my phone and got up quickly. "Crap I have a doctor's appointment for the baby in 10 minutes!"

I got up and quickly wrote a note. I changed into a f/c pair of leggings and took one of Dabi's hoodies. I grabbed my ohone and ran to the place I needed to be. I went inside and checked in.

The blood from my legs soaked threw my leggings and everyone stared at me.

"Y/N L/N?" The nurse said. I stood up and followed her to the room. I sat calmly on the examination table. She looked at me a bit.

"Are you alright Ms. L/N?" She questioned. I shrugged slightly.

"I don't know...Just stressed." I sighed.

"Stressing will harm the baby so try not to do that so much." She stated. "I'm gonna rub some gel on your belly so we can see the little thing and see how it is developing."

I nodded and laid down as she rubbed the on my belly. It was cold which bothered me a bit since I was so used to warmth since I used to live with an explosive quirk and now i live with blue fire so cold bothers me a shit ton.

The nurse moved the ultra sound wand over my belly. She then stopped at a spot and pointed at the screen.

"That is your baby." She smiled. I smiled slightly. "How many ultra sound pictures do you want? Or do you even want one?"

"Is 5 okay?" I questioned. She smiled and nodded probably knowing my situation or something.

I wiped the gel off as she handed me the pictures. I held them close and left. I first went home to show Dabi.

"So this is my baby." I stated standing infront of him, he was eating some barbecue chicken.

"Thats a tiny baby. You will be a good mom." He stated as he continued to eat. I smiled.

"I'm gonna go to my mom's and then to my dad's. I'll be back in a couple hours okay? By the way I need the car keys." He nodded and threw the keys at me. He kissed my cheek and set the ultra sound picture on the coffee table. I left and got into the car. I started the car and drove to my mom's to see what she thought.