Chapter 39

I sat on the bed in Katsukis hotel room breast feeding Dabi until I heard knocking on the door. Katsuki went and opened it while I quickly cleaned up. He grabbed his swim bag and kissed my forehead. Mina, Momo, and Ochaco glared at me as they each handed me there baby to babysit. I fake smiled and looked at the babies who started to cry.

"Shhh its okay...Im here...your safe..." I started to sing to the babies. They all looked at me including everyone else.

"The rain may never go away, pain might always stay. But safely my arms you will sleepily lay. Your soft skin against mine. At peace with yourself and suddenly in line. Your heart will beat as if you were glass. Slowly and calmly careful and light. The sun will raise in the early morning sight. But your life will rest as if you were dead, but happily alive with the love a friend. Enemies you will fight along your life. But remember to be kind...and everything will be alright..."

"Y/N...your voice...its amazing." Katsuki stated. I looked down.

"Why did you never show us your voice like that?" Kiri asked. I sighed.

"While I was here...I decided to start singing...and me and Touya went to classes to play instruments so we got pretty well at it. We then decided to make our own music and It went viral all over YouTube." I stated. They just stared ay me. I looked down and held the babies close.

"Well Ummm okay. Well we will be off." Midoriya stated.

"Don't do anything stupid with them." Ochaco stated rolling her eyes and leaving. They all left leaving me alone. I smiled at all the babies who were either sleeping or staring at me.

I smiled and turned on the TV to some baby cartoons. All the others were 3 months or so older than Dabi, so he was pretty small compared to them.

I smiled at them and grabbed my bag that I had for staying with Katsuki. I pulled out a small Ukele and started to play it. They all looked at me with wide sparkly eyes. I smiled and continued.

Katsukis POV
We walked too the pool and sat down at our spots. I looked at Deku and he smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and went over to him.

"Do you know why round face is so pissed off at Y/N?" I questioned. He shrugged and took off his shirt already in his swim shorts.

"I don't know. As soon as Y/N ran away she completely hated her. I don't know. Me and Shoto kept in contact with her and we always video called. So." Deku stated. I looked at him.

"So you kept in contact with her and never told me?!"

"You never asked. Besides Shoto liked talking to his older brother."

"Fine. Your right." I stated taking off my shirt. Deku looked at my arms.

"Kacchan...? Are you okay?"

"Nope." I stated running to the pool and jumping into it.

I poked my head out of the water and everyone stared at me. Deku looked at me. He was talking with the others.

"What the hell are all you staring at?!" I yelled. The all pointed at the water which had some blood. "Its just blood everythings fine!" I stated floating on my back.

"Kacchan please get out of the pool." Deku stated. I laughed at him and continued to float.

"Bakugou listen to Izuku." Round face stated. I rolled my eyes and got out. Icy hot looked at me a bit.

"Maybe you should go home." Shitty hair stated. I looked at him and then at Raccoon eyes.

"Yeah...You need to get some help." She stated.

"If you don't want me here just say it!" I yelled, small explosions forming in my hands.

"Fine. Katsuki Bakugou we don't want you here. These is free time for us from our kids and you just tagged along." Round face stated.

I grabbed my shirt and put it on. I opened my bag and set a small wrapped item down.

"This was for finally excepting me for who I am. If you want it take it. If not throw it away." I stated slinging my bag over my shoulder and left.

I walked back to my hotel room and opened the door to see Y/N asleep with all the kids laying beside her. I smiled and grabbed her phone. It had a bunch of pictures of her and the kids with filters. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I changed my shorts and plopped on the bed beside her.

I looked at Dabi who was starting to wake up. He looked at me and made weird baby sounds. I picked him up and played with his little head of baby hair. I smiled and looked at Y/N. She cuddled Shitty hairs daughter and smiled. I smiled.

"Your such a good mother." I stated kissing her cheek. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I grabbed some make up wipes and cleaned off all the makeup I had on to hide my scars from a fight I had with Shitty hair and Deku. I sighed and bandaged my arms while I was there. I put on my hoodie and went to the bed. I sat on it and grabbed my phone. I randomly felt myself falling asleep.

Midoriyas POV
I looked at everyone then grabbed the small wrapped item Kacchan had gotten us. Everyone looked away and started to get into the pool. I unwrapped it and there was a gorgeously painted picture of all of us. I smiled and looked at everyone.

"Look guys!" I smiled showing them the picture. Todoroki looked at it and smiled slightly. Everyone else just shrugged.

"How are you still friends with Bakugou even after we had that fight??" Kirishima stated rolling his eyes.

"Because I forgave him and he forgave me! I'm still his friend! What about all of you?!" I yelled. Todoroki raised his hand slightly. I sighed and looked at Ochaco.

"Why are you so different than from high school?" I stated.

"I'm not a child anymore. I have responsibilities! And my own family to take care of! You've changed too!" She stated floating on the water.

"I've changed my mind set but I haven't changed my personality!" I stated. She just looked away. I looked down and sighed. I grabbed my phone and sighed. I hope Kacchan is mentally okay.