~Chapter 18~

As soon as I was released from the hospital, I started looking for Bakugou. I didn't return home to mom or dad, so they were probably worried. All I had was my fabulous looks and someone's death wish.

"Come on, Katsuki, where could you be?!" I stated, running around the big city. I wiped the tears from my eyes and kept walking.

I couldn't find him at all. Where would he even be?! I stood in the middle of an empty street. I ran my fingers through my hair and felt like I was going insane. I covered my ears and screamed. Everything was my fault. I cried and collapsed in the road. It started to rain because of my quirk.

I realized I couldn't control my quirk without Bakugou. Knowing that it's my fault and that I might never get him back. It started to hail. I cried. I lay in the road and just stared at the sky. I started to feel weak and tired. I lay there peacefully till I heard loud noise. I got up and looked around. I saw everyone going to a huge screen where I saw dad and all for one fighting.

I screamed and yelled along with everyone else. People looked at me a bit, and i decided to scream at the top of my lungs.

"DAD WIN!! YOU CAN DEFEAT HIM!!" I screamed. People looked at me, surprised, and also started to cheer.

I watched the fight go down as I cried. I hope dad will be alright, I don't wanna live fatherless.

I continued to watch, and when I looked to my side, I saw Midoriya and Bakugou also yelling as dad defeated all for one. He pointed at the camera crew, and Midoriya started to cry.

I looked down and wiped my face. Dad was going to be alright... I hope... I then felt my legs go weak as I collapsed into someone's arms. I saw their red eyes and fainted.

Bakugous POV
When Deku and the other shit heads rescued me, we headed into town where we watched all mights fight. If this is his end, then it's all my fault. I started to cheer and cry along with Deku.

When his fight was over, he pointed at the screen. Deku wiped his face and cried, I looked around a bit and noticed Y/N watching. She looked at me and collapsed. I ran to her and caught her. She then fainted.

"Y/N?! Wake up!" I shook her, but she wouldn't reply. I held her close as I looked at Deku. He didn't notice.

I ran her to the hospital and set her down to see her mom with a worried expression.

"Where was she?! Was she ok?!" She asked.

"She was out doing who knows what." I stated, handing her to her mother. "I need to meet some people, I'll be back soon." I said, running off.

Y/n POV~ 2 hours later
I woke up and screamed. I dont know why I had screamed, but I just did. I looked around to see my mon sitting there shocked. She looked about ready to kill someone.

"Are you alright?! What happened?!" She stated, hugging me.

"I-I don't k-know...I went out looking for Katsuki... but then I watched dad fight on a screen, then I passed out..." I stated looked down.

"Alright... I'm just happy you're alright." She stated, looking down. She then looked at me and smiled a bit. "I decided I might wanna be a hero again... So that way I can protect you and your friends."

"Really?" I looked at her a bit. She just nodded and took off her shirt and shorts, revealing her hero costume.

"You look so pretty in it!" I smiled. She bowed and smiled.

"Thanks. I got the idea from how yours looked. I liked the design but just needed to change the colors." She smiled. I smiled and nodded.

We talked for a while till she had to leave since she started working tomorrow and had to be up early. I sat calmly and ate the hospital food I was given. It tasted alright even though I was used to Katsukis good cooking.

Katsuki. I hope he's ok!! I sat up quickly and noticed my phone sitting by my bed. I quickly grabbed it and called Katsuki. His mom answered.

"Y/N!! Where are you?! Are you alright?!" Mitsuki screeched through the phone, I heard Katsuki yelling in the background.

"Yes, um, alright. Is Katsuki ok?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh, he's fine. Still got that fire cracker spirit, but he's fine. Just stuck at home and cannot under any circumstances leave the house." She stated.

"Oh, ok. Can I talk to him?" I asked calmly. I heard her yell at Kastuki and him his phone.

"Puddle, you ok, right?!" He yelled into the phone.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just wish I could have protected you." I stated, feeling tears form in my eyes.

"Hey, it's not your fault. I promise I'm ok. None of this is your fault, alright?" He stated. I nodded and started to cry.

"Please don't cry puddle... I promise I'm okay. I should be more worried than you. Your injuries were a bit worse than mine." He chuckled a bit. I thought and sighed.

"Hey, I'll see you maybe in a day or two, okay...Ummm Bye." I stated, hanging up and setting my phone down.

I covered my face and cried. I don't know if I even deserve someone like Katsuki. But I love him and I think he loves me. I looked up and then out the window. Katsuki is okay... He would never lie to me. I hope he will never lie to me... But he is a guy... I don't know. I hope he loves me.

~Written: June 14th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~