Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

I cried as the police came and took Dabi away. I cried and looked at Katsuki. I stood up straight and looked at him. I punched him really hard and went back into the apartment. I grabbed everything that meant something. I noticed Dabi's phone and grabbed it. I entered the simple password of "Fuck_Heroes" and his phone opened up. I went threw his messages and noticed from someone named Shigaraki. I read threw the messages. I new Dabi was a villain so I really didn't mind, I scrolled all the way up and saw the address to this Shigaraki guys hide out. I looked to see Katsuki talking to Midoriya. I inhaled and grabbed a bunch of snacks and most of Dabi's items. I jumped out of the window and ran. I followed the address and I ended up at a bar. I inhaled and went to the door and knocked.

A saw guy with hands all over him opened the door. I looked at him and my eyes widened. He was the one who had been tormenting my school a year or 2 ago. I inhaled and bowed.

"My apologizes on the intrusion...I am Y/n...I saw on Dabi's phone this address and-"

"So your the girl he always rambles about. Where is he anyway?" I girl with buns questioned. I looked at her. Himiko Toga. She looked at me and smiled. She recognized who I was and quickly backed up. "That's a pro hero! kill her Tomura!' She yelled

"Dabi would beat my ass If I killed his girlie friend or whatever shit." He stated. He let me inside, all the villains in there stared at me. They activated there quirks and charged at me. I just hugged my belly to protect the baby. I looked at them with tears in my eyes.

"Leave her alone." Shigaraki stated. They all stopped and growled. I looked down and moved my hands.

"Where is Dabi anyway?" Toga asked fidgeting with a knife.

"Going to jail...Maybe you guys can help me break him out...?" I questioned. Kurogiri looked at me.

"When you visit him ask him where his room is. I can then make a warp gate and we can get him out of there." He stated. I nodded and thought.

"There will probably be a court meeting. I can probably see which courthouse they are doing it at and then we can warp him out of there." I stated. The all nodded. I sat down on a bar stool and looked at Toga. She smiled at me and tilted her head.

"you were protecting your belly. Why?" She questioned. I looked up and sighed.

"I'm pregnant...and before you ask no it's not dabi's." I sighed. She looked at me.

"Lets be besties." She smiled.

"Uhh sure?" I stated. She cheered and hugged me still holding the knife. I hugged back a bit in fear, but this would be nice I guess. i grabbed my phone and went threw my social media, Toga looked at me and grinned.

"Lets use some funny filters and post them all over the internet!" She cheered. I smiled and used some different filters. She took my phone and aimed it at Shigaraki giving him some cat ears. I laughed and took my phone back. I posted all the pictures on Instagram, making sure I turned off my location. I looked at all the comments and laughed.

"Yo Shigaraki!" I stated. he glared at me a bit. "This filter will make you gorgeous. remove the hand." He did as I said and the filter made him gorgeous. Toga burst out laughing. I showed him and it gave him All Might's face. He looked at me.

"Don't you dare-"

"And its posted." I giggled. He face palmed and sighed, He put his hand back on his face and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. he drank it and looked at me.

"Want some?"

"I can't. I'm pregnant. Maybe another time." I stated he shrugged and continued to drink. I smiled at Toga. "Teach me how to use a knife." She grinned and grabbed my hand. she helped me stand up straight. She gave me a knife.

"You need precise aim. So aim at that dart board, If you get into the center your a natural. If not you need to practice." She stated. I nodded and threw the knife. It hit one of the center circles, but not the actual center. I groaned and she clapped.

"You did well. You did better than I assumed." She smiled. I smiled and she grabbed a knife and threw it at the dart board getting it into the center. I grunted and she grinned.

"Maybe you are meant to be a Villain," She smiled.

"I tried 2 years ago but Shigaraki decayed my arm!" I yelled. He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Well it's never too late to start." She grinned. I nodded and smiled.

"maybe your right. Lets get me some Villain attire." I grinned. She smiled and grabbed my hand. she took her hair out and put it into one bun and put some glasses on. She looked at me and smiled.

"This looks less villainy right?" She questioned. I nodded and grinned. We left and walked to the nearest clothing shop. I grabbed a black leather Jacket along with some Jeans. I went the makeup section and grabbed a dark shade of colors pallet. I grabbed some black lipstick and grinned. I looked at toga to see her holding a white tee shirt.

"We need this so the blood of our enemies will be with us forever." She grinned. I nodded and grabbed it. I smiled and she looked at me. We put everything into a bag and quickly ran out the store. The alarm went off and people were chasing us. I laughed and so did Toga. We ran faster and made it to the League of Villains hide out. we went inside and I quickly went into the backroom to changed. I changed into my new outfit and did my makeup. I entered the room and put a hand on my hip. Toga clapped and Shigaraki grinned.

"Now then. Am I now a league member?" I questioned. Everyone nodded and Toga hugged me.

"Yes another girl to Villain with!" She cheered, I smiled happily.