Chapter 31

I drove to my mother's house and pulled into the drive threw. I parked the car and got out. I walked to the door and knocked. I was suprised to see Mitsuki standing there along with my mom.

"Mitsuki? What are you doing here....?" I questioned.

"Oh! M/N invited me for tea to talk about our future grandbaby!" She cheered.

"Mom you told her?!" I panicked.

"No...Katsuki not stupid you know. He knows as well." Mom stated. I looked at them and handed each of them an ultra sound picture.

"I'm leaving now..." I stated.

"Please don't be mad at us Y/N." Mitsuki stated. I walked out the door and slammed it shut.

I grabbed my phone and mesaaged Dabi.

Me: Hey...

Dabee🐝❤: Hey you okay?

Me: yeah I guess. Can you go to the store and buy me some pain killers? I'm getting a headache a lot more lately.

Dabee🐝❤: yeah Sure. Need anything else?

Me: spicy chips...The baby likes spice.

Dabee🐝❤: Ight ill get too it. Love ya.

Me: love you too.

I set my phone down and started the car. I drove and got on a main road and drove to dads house. I saw a famailiar greenish car that fades into pink. Crap Midoriya.

I went to the door and knocked. Midoriya opened the door and smiled. I waved and saw dad sitting sipping tea with Gran Torino. I rubbed my neck.

"May I come in..?" I questioned.

"Of course!" Midoriya lead me inside. Dad looked at me and waved. I waved slightly and sat down.

"Where have you been Y/N? We've all been questioning where you went." Dad stated. I shrugged.

"I live with someone...if I told you who you would arrest him." I stated.

"oh okay Y/N? is everything alright? you never come here unless it's important," dad stated. I nodded and handed him the ultra sound picture.

"That is your grandchild." i state. I looked at Midoriya and handed him the other picture. "Give this to Katsuki for me pretty please." i rubbed my arm.

"I'm gonna be a grandfather? Holy Shit I am!!" Dad cheered. I laughed nervously and quickly left without saying a thing. I hopped in the car and started the engine. I drove back onto the main road and started on my way home to Dabi.

I got home after a good 1 hour drive due to traffic. I opened the door to see Dabi writing down somethings in a notebook. I sat by him and looked over his shoulder, but he quickly moved it away. I shrugged it off and got up. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the pain killers. I took 2 and sat on the counter. I grabbed the spicy chips I had requested and started to eat them. I looked at Dabi and he looked at me. He went over to me and smiled.

"I was writing down a list of things that I want to do with you and the baby after it is born. It's a decent list, but I wanna at least be a good step dad." he stated and I smiled. He doesn't act rude around me, only polite and kind. He honestly only does his villain things at night, i don't know what they are, but I never question.

I read over the list and smiled. It was a bunch of fun things and places we could go. I smiled and hugged him. I was short compared to him, he was about 5 inches taller than me, while Katsuki was only 3. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him gently. he kissed back and ran is fingers threw my hair. I pulled away and laid my head on his chest as he swayed me in his arms slightly. I looked at the ground and smiled. he held my hips and held me close. I smiled and looked outside to see two heroes I did NOT wanna see.

(Katsuki's POV)

I was walking with Deku who had come over and given me the ultra sound picture.

"She said she lived someone, but she said we would arrest him if we new who. Do you know what that means?!" Deku yelled.

"No dumbass. All I know is that she is probably a hostage for some stupid Villain and that was probably a request for help." I stated growling at him as I put my hero costume on.

"We need to save her!" Deku yelled. "Where do you think she would be? she had a really nice black car too."

"I put a tracker on her phone a couple months ago before we graduated just in case if someone kidnapped her. I guess it came in handy." I stated. He nodded and we both ran out of my agency.

We hopped into Deku's car and drove around. I looked at the tracking app and saw that she was about an hour away in the shitty part of Japan. I looked at Deku and growled. "Can You drive any faster?!" I yelled.

"I am going speed kacchan!!" He yelled. I growled and unbuckled myself. I pushed his leg and we started to go fast. "Kacchan I'm gonna get pulled over!!"

"We are heroes dumbass. We can speed if it's and emergency." I growled. We got away with speeding which surprised Deku. Stupid dumbass.

We drove to the apartments and parked. We locked the car and walked around until we saw Y/N standing with the stupid Villain Dabi. She noticed us and quickly stood behind him shaking in fear. He must have used a quirk on her to make her like this. I growled and ran to the door breaking it down. Deku followed and I made eye contact with Y/N. She looked at me and was shaking in fear. She hugged Dabi tightly and was starting to cry.

"What the hell do you two want?!" Dabi yelled Angrily.

"We want Y/N." I growled. He looked at me with narrowed eyes. He used is quirk and sent a huge ball of blue fire at me. I dodged and Deku ran up behind him and grabbed him. He held his head down as Y/N watched. She grabbed a bag and a set of car keys and quickly ran to the black car. I grabbed her hand and hugged her. She struggled in my grasp and started to cry her heart out. I held her tighter as Deku called the police. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. She was scared...

Of me