Chapter 35

I sat on the bed and looked at my baby belly. It wasn't as big as the average mothers, probably because the baby wasn't doing well...But he was still alive. I got up and inhaled sharply.

"You can do this Y/N..." I mumbled. I put on a baggie hoodie that Touya had. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello Y/N!" Momo smiled holding a small baby. I waved and noticed Uraraka holding a small baby too. They were both boys. I looked away and waved.

"Hey...what are you guys doing here?" I questioned looking down.

"We all came for the international hero convention! All Might also gave us your address." Midoriya stated. I just nodded. Katsuki grabbed my hand. I pulled it away quickly in fear.

"Y/N. Wheres our kid?" He questioned. I just looked away and rubbed my belly slightly starting to feel slight pain.

"I-I...u-umm...i-its outside...i-in the garden..." I stated. That wasn't exactly true, but it wasn't a lie. He pushed threw me and went to the backyard and looked around.

"What the hell do you mean?!" He yelled. I lead him to a small patch of flowers with a painted rock.

Everyone looked at me with pity. I looked down.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" He yelled. Tears stung at my eyes. I opened my mouth slightly, but someone spoke instead.

"She new how you would react and didn't wanna feel all the shitty pressure you would put on her." Touya stated holding a Sushi knife. Everyone get ready to attack. I went over to him and hugged him. Everyone stared for a moment.

"Y/N why are you living with a villain?" Shoto stated. I looked away.

"He isn't a villain anymore...He cares about me. Thats why I ran away with him..." I stated. Everyone stared with there mouth agape. I kissed Touya's cheek and sent him on his way. I looked at everyone. Katsuki came up to me and tried grabbing my hand again.

I looked at him, I forcefully grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly. He stared at me a bit until the baby kicked. He just looked at me wide eyed. I then felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I then realized he slapped me.

He stormed out of the house while everyone followed except for Momo and Ochaco. I looked down.

"What did I miss..." I looked down.

"You missed...the baby shower, meeting my baby and me and Midoriyas wedding." Ochaco stated. I looked at her.

"I-I know...i-i saw pictures all over y-you Instagram a-account...I never g-got a m-message or i-invite..." I stated. She looked at me and held her baby boy close.

"Yeah I know. Because I never gave you one. I thought you were my friend until you ran away and didn't even tell me!" She yelled and lefted. I looked at Momo. She shook her head and left. I covered my face and started to cry.

I cried for what felt like forever, but only was a minute. I got up and made a skateboard with my quirk. I rode it out front and rode it past everyone. I cried and continued. I finally made it to where I wanted to be.

I went into the small Sushi bar and looked at Touya.

"What did they want at 4:30 in the fucking morning?" He grumbled. I looked down.

"Katsuki wanted to meet his kid and everyone else just tagged along...I also apparently missed one of my oldest friends Wedding..." I stated. He looked at me and sighed. I looked around and the door swung wide open.

"THIS IS A ROBBERY PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!" The person yelled. I tried activating my quirk but this guys quirk wouldn't let me. Touya tried as well but it didn't work. He glared at the guy pissed.

"What the hell do you want?! Take the money I don't fucking care!!" He yelled. I was scared half to death. I looked at Touya and he looked at me. The guy aimed the gun he had at me. He pulled the trigger, but I felt no pain.

I looked down slowly and saw Touya lay there. I cover my mouth and felt my legs go weak. The guy had his guard down so I quickly used my quirk to surround him with water and make him drowned. I held Touya's hand and looked at his wound. It hit his chest and he was bleeding. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I held him tighter.

"T-This is all m-my fault..." I stated. He placed his hand on my cheek. The police soon arrived.

"It wasn't your fault...You were gonna get hurt...I'd rather die for you and be a hero like a dreamed as a kid...than always be a Villain. So that way our son can look up to me..." He stated. I kissed him passionately as I cried. Tears streamed down my cheeks. His heart slowly gave out due to so much blood loss...and the ambulance took him away.

I sat there just staring at my hands. My quirk was so weak...I could have saved him. I covered my face and cried. I got up and felt my legs start to shake. I felt weak as I felt a substance drip down my leg. I crawled to the police.

"I-I t-the hospital....i-immedietly!" I cried. They nodded and another ambulance came quickly. One of the nurses grabbed my hand and I squeezed it as I started to breathe heavily. I looked at the nurses as the ambulance made it to the hospital.

The nurses took me inside and too a room. I looked around and screamed in pain. The baby was coming...But it was way to early. I looked at the nurse. She looked at me with pity and worry in her eyes.