~Chapter 8~

Y/N POV
I woke up and tried to move my arm, but i couldn't. I then remembered what had happened, and I lay down. I looked beside me to see a small bear with a mask on and bakugous hero outfit. It had tiny explosions on its paws.

I smiled a bit and noticed a note attached to its paw. I focused on my quirk and was able to make a hand out of water. I made my hand grab the note, and I started to read it.

Dear Y/N L/N,

I wrote this while I was crying, so it might be hard to read.. Anyway, I'm sorry all this shit happened to you. If you don't wanna be together or be friends, and if that's what you want, that's why I gave you the bear my mother forced me to make (I asked, but still). You also made me a better person, and i didn't even think that was possible, haha. Well, if you wanna talk to me, then tell your dad, and I'll see you.

From Katsuki Bakugou

I set the note down and deactivated my quirk. I looked around the room and saw a small bouquet of white and red roses. I smiled a bit, knowing todoroki also cared. I weakly got out of the hospital bed and stretched my legs.

I looked around and noticed a gorgeous dress folded by my bed. It was an adorable green with a Hood. A small note was visable taped to it. It simply read. "From Izuku and Ochako. P.S. she picked out the dress and I picked out the color."

I giggled a small bit and smiled. I nurse walked into my room to ask me questions. I answered them, and then she said I had a visitor. I looked out the window and it was 8:45 PM. I was confused.

I couldn't be Bakugou because he goes to bed at 8:30 PM and dad normally is busy at home or school, so who could it be.

"L/N." I looked to see Aizawa standing with a girl who had short pink hair and goggles on her head.

"Hey!! You must be Y/N!! I just finished the baby your blonde friend asked me to make!" She shouted happily, holding to robotic arms that looked exactly like my original arms.

"Hatsume wanted to deliver them as soon as she finished. She finished them an hour ago and decided to drag me along because she didn't know where you were. Anyway the class isn't too worried. Bakugou and Todoroki look terrible. Midroiya and Uraraka are a bit stressed. But other than that, everyone else is fine. I left All Might with a folder of all your work also." Aizawa said, leaving the room. The Hatsume girl ran over to me, and she started to attach the arms.

"My babies have a supply of water that can be used just like your quirk was!" She grinned, attaching the arms to my body and fusing them to my body so they would stay. I smiled and started to use them, my eyes widened, and a grin spread across my face.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH HATSUME!!" I smiled happily and hugged her tightly.

She pulled away and smiled. I looked at the nurse. "May I be released?" I questioned. She smiled and nodded.

I pulled away and told Hatsume thank you, and then she left. I quickly changed into an outfit Mitsuki had brought me and quickly left. I ran to Bakugous house and knocked frantically, I held the bear tightly.

Bakugou opened the door with his hand in his pockets and stressed and tired written all over his face. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him passionately. He kissed back and ran his fingers threw my H/C hair. I pulled away and smiled happily.

"I love you, Katsuki." I smiled.

"I love you too, Y/N." He kissed me again. I kissed back and pushed us into his house, where we landed on the couch. I sat on his lap and cuddled his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. We then fell asleep.

Next morning
I woke up and looked around. I was lying on the couch with a blanket on me. I smiled and sat up. I stretched and scratched my head a bit. I smelt the yummy smell of pancakes. I grinned and got up. I noticed Mitsuki reading a magazine while bakugou was violently whisking the eggs violently and pooring them into a pan. He then butched the shit out of bananas. He then noticed me and blushed a bit.

"Uhh hey Y/N. I was making us some breakfeast if that's ok. I also planned a bunch of things for us today." Bakugou said, smiling. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you." I smiled kindly.

"For what?"

"You believed in me...when no one else did." I hugged him and smiled.

"Y/N...I love you so much." Bakugou kissed my cheek and smiled.

"I shall go change now. Urarkaka and Midoriya bought me a gorgeous dress." I smiled.

I ran to the bathroom while holding the dress and felt bakugou trailing behind me. I blushed and looked at him.

"Lemme change in peace!" I shouted, blushing.

"You're my girlfriend, and I wanna see you up close." Bakugou stated, taking off my shirt. I blushed and looked at him.

"It's only fair if I do the same." I blushed, taking off his shirt.

We stripped each other until we were both completely naked. I blushed a deep red and hugged him. He grabbed my butt and squeezed it. I blushed a deep red and kissed him, I grinded on him slightly.

"Katsuki! Y/N! You're gonna be late for dinner!!" Mitsuki yelled.

"We better get ready." I said, pulling and slightly blushing. I put my bra and panties on, then quickly changed into my dress. I spun around a bit and smiled. Bakugou put his boxers and pants on and then walked to his room to change. I went to the living room and sat on the couch by Bakugous dad. He wasn't around a lot because he worked, but he seemed nice. There is nothing like his wife or son.

I waited for Bakugou and thought. This will be the best day ever!

~Written: May 3rd, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~