~Chapter 16~

I woke up really early. Mainly before everyone else. I sighed and went outside to do some training since it was still dark out and only 4 in the morning. I sighed and proped my hair up (any style u prefer) and began working on new techniques.

"I need to make the water pressure strong...hmmm." I stated. I went over to a dry open area and thought. My mouth. I grabbed my water bottle and chugged some water. I then spit it out in a huge jet stream that completely dented a tree.

"That's my girl." I heard Bakugou state. I looked behind me and saw a lot of the boys up. Mainly Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Midoriya were there too. I tilted my head.

"Y'all should be asleep." I stated. They all shrugged.

"We heard the blast from the tree and thought villains were attacking!" Midoriya stated frantically. I just giggled and sighed.

"No villains yet. The chances are low at the moment. Oh, well. You 5 should go sleep." I stated.

"What about you, Y/N?" Kirishima stated.

"If Bakugou will let me sleep next to him, I should sleep fine. I don't sleep well when I don't have something to cuddle." I stated. Bakugou grunted and nodded. I smiled and jumped on his back. They hurried to get some sleep before the crack of dawn. I smiled and fell asleep peacefully while bakugou undid my hair and ran his fingers threw it.

When we woke up It was 7 o'clock. I got up and smiled at Bakugou. He yawned and exploded his hair a bit, making it extremely spiky, i laughed and left the boys' room and headed to the girls. I grabbed my bag and my gym uniform and quickly changed.

I scurried out to see everyone munching on some breakfast while I just decided to chug a gallon or more of water and went outside. I saw some of the class 1-B students wandering around. I sighed and sat calmly, waiting for my class to finish eating. I sat calmly, and soon I heard everyone come outside, and Aizawa started talking.

"We are gonna train your quirks to make them stronger." He stated, pointing at 21 different spots for each student. Everyone went to one adjusted with their quirk. I went over to a spot surrounded by water and looked around. I thought for a moment and looked at Bakugou, who was making huge explosions. I looked around at everyone and sat down.

I concentrated on my quirk and turned it 0 degrees Celsius. I shot the ice at a tree with as much force as possible. I then turned my quirk up to 93 degrees Celsius and shot it at the ice, making it melt completely. The only problem was that now i had frost bite on my fingers and burns on my palms. I sighed and wripped off a piece of leaf and wrapped it around my palm. I looked at everyone and saw them shocked.

"How many quirks do you have?!" Mineta yelled, scared half to death.

"I only have 1. It's just a water quirk. I just learned that I could the temperature of the water depending on how I felt." I stated. I heard clapping and made eye contact with Aizawa.

"Good use of your quirk. Work on more control, though. You kinda murdered a tree." He stated, walking away. I nodded and continued to practice.

I looked at Bakugou and noticed he was using boiling water to help him sweat. I closed my eyes and concentrated on it. As soon as he put his hands in, I froze it.

"ICY HOT BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He yelled at Todoroki.

"I had done nothing." He stated. I ran up to Bakugou and jumped on his back.

"I did it!" I giggled. I boiled my water and defrosted his hands.

"Damn, alright. Your quirk is weird." Bakugou stated, running a hand through his hair.

"I know! But I'm getting stronger!" I smiled, kissing his cheek. He laughed and nodded.

It became lunchtime, and we all went over and started to eat. It was rather calm after that.

-around 18:00 pm -
We had finished our training for the day, but instead of having the others cook for us. We had to cook. I looked at Bakugou as he butched the carrots. I giggled and started making a dish for myself with all the extras.

I started making some vegan noodles for some ramen that Bakugou taught me how to make. I finished making the noodles and put them in a bowl with some water. I used my quirk to boil it and smiled. I grabbed some seasonings and put it in along with some extra carrots and peas the other students had cut. I smiled at my masterpiece and went and sat down while everyone ate what they had worked together to make.

"Www, this is terrible." I heard Mina state trying to eat what they had made. I looked at Bakugou to see him eating it disgusted also. I looked at him and smiled.

"Want some?" I smiled at him. I had made myself a little bit too much.

"Sure, whatever." He stated, taking a bite. "Oh my god, that's amazing." He looked at me.

"Learned from the best." I smiled.

When we finished eating the pros decided that we would do some stuff in the woods. I held Bakugous hand as they separated us into groups. I was stuck with Tsu and Uraraka, which was fine by me.

It was now finally our turn to go into the woods. Blue fire became visible in the background. We didn't react because we thought that was a security system, but we started to get worried. We continued walking while the other students scared us till we were alone. We stood confused, and out of nowhere, a knife came flying at Uraraka. Something was definitely going wrong here. DEFINETELY!!

~Written: June 7th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~