~Chapter 14~

I sat peacefully on Bakugous bed, brushing my hair for the morning ahead. Today was yes, a school day, but Dad said Aizawa was gonna announce something to the class. I put my hair in a simple braid. ((If you have a different style preference, then do that))

I put on my uniform and walked downstairs. I hugged Mitsuki and grabbed a banana. Bakugou had gone on a jog this morning, so I'm walking to school with Todoroki. I smiled when I noticed him waiting in front of the house. I ran to him and jumped on his back, making me freeze. I shivered a bit.

"Shoto, can you uhhh unfreeze me?" I stated, shivering more. He unfroze me and bowed.

"Sorry, Y/N." He stated. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Why are you going to school today? I thought you still had to recover from the incident." I stated calmly.

"Well, I'm justing walking you there. The hospital said I needed to walk a bit." He stated. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Soooooo who do you have a crush on?" I giggled, trying to start a conversation.

"I haven't crushed anybody?" He stated, looking at me confused. I burst out laughing.

"No, like which girl or boy do you think is cute?" I stated, giggling.

"Yaoyrozou is pretty gorgeous, but I don't have any feelings towards her." He stated in a calm manner. I smiled and nodded.

"That's nice." I smiled. When we got to school, I waved goodbye and headed off to class while Todoroki walked back to the hospital.

When I got close to class, I felt two strong arms around my waist.

"Guess." They stated calmly, i thought for a moment and grinned.

"Bakugou and Kirishima!" I turned around, and I was correct. Kirishima grinned and toothy grin while Bakugous hair was still fucked up. I laughed and hugged Kirishima in a manly hug.

"How was your intern ship you two?" I stated walking to class holding both there arms.

"Mine was okay. But I got to hang out with Tsuetsue!" Kirishima grinned. I looked at Bakugou.

"I walked in jeans and had my hair stuck like this do you really think I had a good time?" He stated. I grinned abit.

"I bet your ass looked good in them jeans." I grinned. Kirishima started laughing.

"They did thank you very much!!" He yelled pissed. I laughed more. Me and Kirishima walked into class and couldn't stop laughing.

I calmed down when Aizawa came into the classroom. I sat calmly waiting for the annouce meant.

"When summer starts we will be going to a training camp. So all of you have 3 weeks to prepare." Aizawa stated before falling asleep in the corner of the room.

I grabbed my notebook and started writing down some notes on how I can work on my quirk.

"Hey Puddle what the hell do you think your doing?!" Bakugou stated looking over my shoulder.

"Planning our wedding. What the hell do you think I'm doing?! I'm writing quirk stuff down!" I growled getting up in his face.

"There they go again." I heard Kirishima mumble, me and Bakugou glared at him and we started yelling.

"You two are perfect *ribbit*" Tsu stated, Mina laughed. I got up and grabbed Bakugous collar.

"Where do you two think your going?" Momo stated looking at us.

"Heated Makeout session in the janitors closet." I stated leaving the room, her face then went red.

"Is that what we are actually doing?" Bakugou asked.

"No. Training. As soon as the bell rings its free period. Might as well get an early start. We have to be better than everyone! So we can be the number one hero duo!!" I m grinned. He chuckled a bit and ruffled my hair.

"I'm gonna be number one. You can be second best." He stated roughling my hair. I pouted and looked at him.

"Meanie." I grinned.

"Oh please you love me." He grinned. We grabbed our gym uniforms and went to change.

We finished changing and went to the Gym where no one was at. I looked at Bakugou.

"First one to be close to dying loses. No out of bounds." I stated going to the one side of the room.

"Good. Ready?" He asked grinning.

"Go!" I yelled running at him and shooting a huge blast of water at him. He dodged and sent an explosion at me. I grunted and jumped on his back.

I put my hands on his head and blasted water at him. He grunted and grabbed my legs pulling me off his head and spinning me around. I started to feel sick from being spun too much. He let go and sent me flying. I slammed into the wall and coughed a small bit of blood. I used my quirk to become a wated puddle and fell safely on the ground. I turned human and ran to Bakugou. I looked at him and shot water at his face. He sent an explosion towards me in which I dodged. I grinned and ran at him. I decided to use my quirk at full blast, i noticed Bakugou doing the same. We both went for eachother and thats when I blacked out.

Bakugous POV
I used my quirk full blast on Y/N. When we both collided she was blacked out while I was still awake. We both laid on the ground, she grabbed my hand weakly and smiled.

"Your strong puddle. More training like this and you might be stronger than me." I smiled. I heard feet rushing into the Gym. I looked around and saw Midnight as well as All Might and Recovery girl.

Recovery girl kissed both mine and puddles foreheads. All Might picked us up and carried us to recovery girls office. He placed us on some beds and left along with Midnight. Recovery girl said I was fine but she need to check Puddle abit.

I laid there for maybe an hour when I started to hear laughing. I looked in the direction and saw a tired Y/N laughing her ass off. I decided to laugh along with her. This is the girl I will always love. Always.

~Written: May 30th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~