~Chapter 17~

"Your energy's so strong! I can't wait to kill you!" A girl said, glaring at me and Uraraka. I gulped and looked Tsu, who was super scared as well.

"Hi!! I'm Toga! I can't wait to kill all of you!" She screeched happily. I inhaled sharply.

"Get away from us! We did nothing!" I yelled at her. She laughed insanly and grinned.

"You believe you can be a hero right Y/N?!" She looked at me and grinned. "Give up your dream bitch! Be a villian and get everything you want! I'm suprised we arent kidnapping you!!" She screamed at me. I used my quirk to shoot her away.

"SHUT UP!! NOW WHO ARE YOU KID NAPPING!!" I yelled. Tsu looked at me and I tried to remain calm as I had realized that one wrong move and Urarakaka would be dead.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe I spikey haired blonde!" She grinned throwing a knife at me. The knife hit my hip. I inhaled sharply and tried not to cry. So much was happening and it hurt my head.

While i sat against the tree trying to regain my thoughts I heard yelling and screaming then blacked out.

A long while had passed but before I new it one of the class 1-B students was carrying me back to the camp.

"Put me down!" I yelled and jumped off his back. I looked around and ran. Ran to try and find Bakugou and too make sure he was ok. I looked around and kept running. Running. Thats all I ever did. All I have ever done is ran. Ran away from my problems. Ran away from the people I love. After this I'm only gonna run towards what i would be running from. As soon as I said that I noticed some spiky blonde hair. I coughed abit and ran to him. My leg was numb from the knife. But I new I would be ok.

"Bakugou! Where you guys going?" I stated catching up. But before I new it he vanished. I looker at Midoriya in fear.

"Crap where did he go?!" He screeched. We all looked around and saw a man in a tree holding a blue orb with Bakugou inside. I felt scared like always, but I'm not running away.

"GIVE ME BACK MY KATSUKI!!" I yelled shooting a huge block of ice at the guy. I looker at my hands to see that with Rage my blood becomes cold...Cold hearted.

"Strong girl. No potential what so ever." He stater leaping away towards what looked like another warp gate.

I ran as fast as I could after him. Midoriya and todoroki followed.  Tokoyami and multiple arm guy followe along. I ran at the guy but he hopped back Abit. I tried to catch my breath while Todoroki fought of one guy along with the others. I tried to catch my breath but felt weak. Everything was happening so quickly. I coughed and ran at the one black haired guy that Todoroki was against.

He looker at me and sent a huge ball of blue fire at my face. My vision had blurred as I screamed in pain but tried. Tried not to give up on my hopes and dreams of being a hero. I looked at Midoriya and felt blood run down my face. I then looked at the guy with the orbs As i listened to him ramble. I felt a huge burden put on my shoulders. If something or someone ever happened to Bakugou it would always be my fault...Why? Because I could have helped him but I was weak. I got up and made a huge sword using my quirk. I looked at the guy and tried attacking him with it.

The one with the blue fire quirk sent another fire ball at my face, but with strategy and brains I turned it into solid ice. He then went next to the compress guy. I didn't even notice that he took Tokoyami, but gave him back.

As soon as he turned the blue orb back into Bakugou me and Midoriya tried running at it.

"Stay back...Deku.." He said before disappearing. I felt as if my heart had just been broken into millions of pieces. I started to cry my heart out. The girl with the knifes then threw one at me and disappeared as well. I collapsed and cried. I looker at the sky and screamed. But before I new it I blacked out.

2 days later
I gasped for air as I sat up quickly. I looked around and saw that no one had left anything. Except for a boba tea sitting by my bedside table. It looked fresh too. A small note was attached. I couldn't see that well though...My vision must have been blurred by the fire guy. I coughed and saw nurses run into the room. They explained that I had almost lost my vision and I will have to wear glasses whenever I need to read or do something on a device. I nodded as they handed me a pair.

I put them on and read the note attached to the boba.

Dear Y/N l/n,
   I may not be a good mother but I thought that this would cheer you up. Your father mensioned they were your favorite. On a side note your father has forgiven me and we are now really close friends. I hope that I can finally be a mother too you.
                     Love M/N l/n

I looked down and grabbed the Boba as I started to drink it. I then remembered that the person I loved most...he was gone. I started to cry.

"I-I'm weak! I-i c-couldn't have s-saved h-him!" I cried i set the boba down and covered my face. I was a terrible girlfriend. I don't understand how he still loved me. I decided that I would save him. I would be his hero. Then I'd be strong.

~Written: June 10th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~