Chapter 25

I sat calmly at the computer. With my ear piece in talking to Katsuki about what was happening around the school. I had gotten home about an hour ago from the family brunch and food shopping. I was now helping Bakugou find where most the villians were attacking. There had already been 5 robbing stores and a couple trynna drag kids into alley ways. He stopped them all of course being the awesome hero he is.

"Hey Katsuki there's a villian on your right." I stated looking at the small screen. I had bought a drone while I was out so it follows Katsuki around with a little camera attached to it.

"Yup I see him." He stated. I watched there fight go down but then my drone got cut off and All it was doing was zooming into Katsukis hair. I laughed a bit and he walked into the door.

"Schools out for the day so no more villians should be appearing. We can keep watch but other that-" he was cut off by a knock on the door. I got up and we both answered it.

"Is this the residents of Katsuki Bakugou and Y/N L/N?" Some in a suit asked.

"Who's asking?" Katsuki growled.

"Well the Prime Minister saw the hero work of Katsuki Bakugou and wanted to offer him an agency. It's extremely small, but you will get paid and have a secretary and all the high tech gear you will need." The guy stated. Katsukis eyes sparkled.

"Yup I'm Katsuki Bakugou! When do I get to see this new Agency?" Katsuki questioned obviously excited. I giggled.

"We can show you the location now, but you can't move in till you sign all the paper work. You can also meet your secretary from America, Tasaru Rozaki." The guy stated. Katsuki nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked to the guys car and got in.

"This is awesome Puddle! You can finally work with me!" He smiled happily. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Yup. And then you can number one before your even 20." I smiled. He grinned and kissed my cheek.

The guy parked the car infront of a small building about the size of our appartment. It was two story though which was awesome. A short lady with long red hair and big black eyes smiled at us. She bowed. She had small antennae and pretty butterfly wings.

"Hi! You must be Katsuki and Y/N Bakugou!" She cheered.

"No no no. I'm Y/n L/n. He's the only bakugou here." I stated. Katsuki mummbled and the lady bowed and said sorry.

"Anyway! Tasaru Rozoki! My quirk is Butterfly!" She smiled. I giggled and smiled. "Just call me by my hero name Butter wings." She stated calmly. Katsuki burst out laughing.

"May I ask why your hero name is...Butter wings?" I questioned trying not to laughing.

"Its because my dad always called me Butter wings because I was always a cluts when it came to flying. He died when I was 7 though so its in honor of him." She smiled. I smiler at her and Katsuki was already inside enjoying himself.

"Puddle this place is fucking amazing!" He yelled over the balcony. I giggled and ran up there too him. He was so happy and it made me smile even brighter.

After a while Katsuki went off with the people to go sign the paperwork while I sat at home munching on chips and being a lazy fat ass. I looked down at my belly and prayed that I would get pregnant.

1 week later
Katsuki was on Patrol while I was busy answering phone calls. He loved that he now had his own agency and I think he spent more time here than he does with me anymore. I sat down at my desk next to Katsukis and hummed to myself. My phone started to ring. It was Uraraka.

"Hey Ochaco. Its been awhile. Whats up?" I questioned.

"I'M PREGNANT!" She squealed. I moved the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker.

"Really?! Thats amazing! Lemme guess...it happened that day in the closet huh." I stated. She laughed nervously.

"Yeah...I wanna suprise Deku but I don't have any idea of what to do for the suprise." She stated.

"Maybe when he walks into the house later today use your quirk to shower him with diapers." I stated.

"That's actually not a bad idea. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks Y/N. Me and and the girls are out shopping so I'll call you later. Bye!" She stated hanging up. I set my phone down and ran a hand threw my hair.

"Why didn't they invite me...maybe i'm not there friend anymore..." I stated while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Puddle you okay?" Katsuki questioned entering the room. He had some small scratches on his face.

"Yeah I'm alright I guess." I stated removing his mask and grabbing some peroxide. I put it on his scratches and tapped it gently with a cloth.

"You don't seem alright. What's bothering you?" He questioned. I took off his gloves and massaged his hands.

"Ochako is pregnant...and all the girls were hanging out too..." I stated. He looked at me.

"Your jealous of Ochaco aren't you." He stated, I nodded and looked down.

"I should be showing signs now to if I'm pregnant. But I'm not. I feel fine." I stated looking down.

"We can buy a pregnancy test later so you can take it and see if you are. Most women don't show symptons immeditely. My mom didn't until a month and a half." He stated. I nodded and hugged him. He held me close.

"I'm suprised you not jealous too. It is Midoriyas baby after all." I stated. He glared at me.

"Least we now know he isn't a virgin anymore." He stated i laughed a bit and nodded. I cuddled him gently.

"Love you Katsuki."

"Love you too Y/N." He smiled.