Chapter 33

3 weeks later
I followed Toga around to a mall. She looker at me and grinned. I put my hair in a bun and put a mask on.

I had been feeling really stressed lately, but I never really thought of it as important.

"Where we stealing from?" I questioned.

"All the stores we want too! Meet me at the front!" She squealed running off. I ran around and went into a store, I grabbed a bunch of cute things and ran out, the alarm went off and I continued to do the same until I saw a familiar set of spiky haired boys.

"Y/N?! What the fuck are you doing?!" Katsuki yelled. I panicked and tried to run, but I couldn't, I was being held.

I looked up to see Katsuki's eyes staring at me. I struggled and looked down. I felt pain in my belly and started to feel light headed. I looked at him and looked around. I got up quickly and shoved Katsuki. I ditched everything and ran to look for a bathroom.

I found one and scurried inside. I went into a stall and pulled down my jeans and panties, I then noticed blood inside of them. I covered my mouth and started to tear up. I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying. I got up quickly, pulled my pants and panties on and left the stall. I washed my hands and hug my belly. I rushed out with tears streaming down my cheeks. I ran out of the mall and noticed Toga. She looked at me.

"You okay Y/N?" She stated as we walked back to the hideout.

"My baby...died..." I stated looking down. She looked at me and hugged me as we went into the hideout. We entered and she showed off all the cool things she had stolen. I looked around and noticed the familiar turqiouse eyes staring at me. I ran over to Dabi and hugged him tightly.

"Touya your okay!!" I cried holding him tightly.

"I said call me Dabi. And yeah I'm fine. Kurogiri worped me here." He stated holding me close. I smiled and held him close.

"Is everything alright Y/N?" He questioned looking at thr dried tears on my face. I felt the blood still rushing out of me.

"The baby...its gone..."I stated looking down, he held me close and lifted my head up.

"Ill help you threw this I promise." He stated. I hugged him tightly and nodded. "We should probably take you to the doctor though." I nodded and he put on a hoodie, face mask and sun glasses while I just wore what I was wearing.

We walked to the hospital and went inside. I gave the lady my information and what I believed to be happening. She just told me to sit down and wait for my name to be called.

My name was soon called and Dabi held my hand as we walked to the room. The nurse glared at him a bit and examined my body before telling me to strip my lower half. I did as she said and laid down on thr examination table.

"Have you been drinking, or stressing, or been abused physically?" She questioned.

"Recently no...But I have been really stressed and we'll...depressed. Thinking I'm nothing and this the baby was a reminder for that...and all people do is pity me...." I stated. She nodded and signed.

"Well...Thats Why the baby had sadly passed away..." She stating picking up a small bloody thing about the size of half my thumb. I looked at it and burst into tears. Dabi held me close. I cried for what felt like hours...but was only 5 minutes. I stopped and looked at the nurse.

"C-Can i-i hold i-it...j-just for a m-minute..." I questioned. She looked me a bit and sighed. She nodded and handed it to me. I looked it and kissed it gently.

"I-I was gonna be y-your momma...a-and we w-were gonna be h-happy together...c-cuddle every night...w-watch movies...g-go shopping....b-but I t-took a-all of it a-away..." I stated laying it down. I grabbed a paper towel and wrapped it in the paper. I looked at the nurse.

"D-Do you h-have a small b-box...f-for it..." I questioned. She nodded and handed me a small box. I shredded some paper towel and put it in the box, I gently placed the small life less baby in it...I shut the box and held it close.

"T-Thank you..." I stated. I started to slowly leave, everything was blurry, I continued walking until we made it to the hideout.

"Y/N...If you ever need to talk I'm here..." Dabi stated. I nodded and went over to a small flower i had by my bed. I removed the flower and placed the small box in it. I put the flower back on and grabed a small garden stick. I drew a small tomb and route "baby Bakugou," i then stabbed it into the dirt and sat on my bed.

Dabi sat by me and held me close. "How are you gonna tell everyone?" He questioned. I looked at him

"I-I won't..." I stated laying my head on his shoulder. I moved away and changed into some comfy clothing. "I'm gonna go for a walk...I'll be back..." I stated. I got up and went outside.

I walked down the side walk, my hair blowing in the wind. I looked around and noticed familiar red and white hair in a small baby store. My mouth fell open a bit...And I ran...I ran as fast as I could. I had just lost my everything. Something I had worth living for....and Its all my fault. Before I new it I was in the road. I looked to my side to see a car coming towards. I couldn't move. I just stood there. Then everything went pitch black, my whole body went numb.