~Chapter 3~

~Y/N's POV~

"N-No...I don't know you well enough...and you have to redeem yourself." I said, looking down.

"Alright. If i redeem myself by the end of the week, then you will be my girlfriend?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Maybe. I better go before my dad worries about me." I stated waving bye.

"I'll walk you home." He stated, grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded.

He walked me home and just stared at dad. I giggled. Dad was sleeping on the front porch.

"All mights your dad?" He asked, shocked.

"Yup! He had a thing for my mom." I giggled.

"Where is your mom?" He asked. I just pointed up to the sky. He looked at me weirdly them nodded.

"Her name was m/n....She was the pro hero called Waterfall." I stated. He looked at me and laughed.

"You're kidding, right? My mom knew her back at UA, haha." He laughed. I giggled and put a strand of hair behind my ear. I kissed his cheek and said goodbye, then walked into the house. Bakugou left and walked back to his house.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I took off my uniform and laid on the couch in my bra and underwear. I then fell asleep.

Next day
I got up and put on my uniform. I quickly ran to school and noticed i was 2 minutes late. I ran into the classroom, kissed Bakugos' cheek, and sat down. Everyone stared at me.

I grabbed my notebook and started writing down some notes. Then randomly, dad ran "flew" into the room. Everyone stood up excited.

"It's all might!" Midoriya yelled, excited. Everyone nodded excitedly. I just shrugged. Midoriya looked at me. "Shouldn't you be excited?"

"I live with him, so it's normal." I stayed, my hair standing up a bit like dads hair does. He just laughed nervously and moved away.

"Everyone, go change into your hero costumes!! We are gonna be doing some real-life scenario training!" Dad shouted. Everyone screamed excitedly. I got up and left first. Dad grabbed my shoulder.

"Don't be ashamed, alright? Now make your hair droop. It's obvious you're my daughter when it does that." He stated, licking his hand and moving my hair down. I just nodded and changed into my hero costume.

It was made out of swimsuit material. It had a small part right above my breasts. It had some water bottles connected to it that contained water that i could use instead of the water from my body or to just drink. I grinned as i put on my tights and put on my knee-high boots. I grinned and walked out happily. I put a mask on my face and made my hair stand up like dads. I beamed and walked towards everyone. Dad was assigning people to teams when i was teamed up with Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Team A against Team B!" Dad shouted. I looked at team B, which happened to be Iida and Bakugou. I looked down and sighed slowly.

A little while later, the time started. Me, Midoriya, and Uraraka ran into the building facility. Uraraka ran off to get the bomb while me and Midoriya I ran off to find Bakugou.

We kept running till he appeared and exploded Midoriya. I looked around and tried finding a way around. I got a bit lost and ran back to see Bakugo about to do an ultimate attack on Midoriya. I ran in front of bakugo about to activate my quirk. But everything went black. I felt... dead.

Bakugous POV
I chased Deku through the facility while I shot explosions at him. I grinned as i hit him. He started to yell at me towards the corner of the facility when I grabbed the piece that triggered off the gernade gauntlets when I saw Y/N run right in front of me. But it was too late, the gernade went off, and she got blown out the Facility. I heard the timer stop. I looked at Deku. He looked at me and quickly ran to congratulate Uraraka. I quickly ran out of the facility to find Y/N. I found her with huge burns all over her body.

Her skin was pale, her heart was barrily breathing, and she was slowly breathing. Her eyes were glued shut as if they were super glued. Her body was weak to the touch , but one of her arms was missing.

I scurred around to find it laying on the ground near by, i started to tear up, and i picked her up quickly and ran as fast as I could to Recovery Girl. I had started crying on my way there. Her body almost looked limp while her once was left arm bled. She weakly opened her eyes and screamed in pain. I took her to Recovery Girl, and she emedietly called an ambulance. I placed Y/N down and ran back to class, trying to hide the fact that i was crying. Deku looked at me and came up to me.

"Kacchan? Are you ok?" He asked, trying to hug me. Her words ran through my head. You have to redeem yourself.

"I'm physically okay... not mentally." I stated looked at Deku. I wiped my tears away and watched the other groups fight less deadly fights.

Deku kept talking to me, but he didn't know what happened to Y/N. No one did except me. Once training was over, nobody even noticed she was gone. Her desk laid empty, and nobody noticed it. It was the odd ball of the class... just like she was.

She was kind yet beautiful...and i think she is making me a better person... finally feeling emotions...I should visit her and thank her.

As soon as class ended, I was out the door. But i ran into All Might looking around frantically for Y/N.

"Young Bakugou, have you seen Y/N?" He asked, upset and worried.

"Just follow me..." I stated. He nodded and followed me. I stopped at a store and picked up flowers quickly while All Might was attacked by fans. I led him to the hospital and asked the front desk where Y/N l/n was located.

I held the flowers tightly as I walked up to her room. She was looking out the window, and her hair was slightly burnt on her left side. She had a large burn on her neck. Her left breast was slightly deformed. She looked at me.

"I-is m-midoriya o-okay?" She was only worried about that stupid asshole that got her in this mess.

"Yes! But you should be worried about yourself!" I yelled.

All might sat outside the room to give us some time to talk.

"I-I d-didn't c-care w-what h-happened to m-me...a heros job is to save people from villians...and thats exactly what I did..." She stated, looking out the window.

"But i could have killed you!!" I yelled. She looked at me and smiled a bit.

"You always told people to die... I would have been your first one..." She smiled, trying not to tear up.

"But I love you!!" I yelled at her.

"Y-you d-dont e-even k-know m-me..." She stated, small tears rolling down her cheeks.

"But I wanna get to know you!" I stated, hugging her.

"First time I've ever heard someone say that... You're my first friend too...I don't wanna ruin our friendship by existing...I was a mistake anyway." She stated, rubbing her bandaged chest.

"I don't want to lose you..." I stated softly, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Me too....So, ummm, how many people noticed I wasn't in class the rest of the day?" She asked, hoping more people cared.

"Well...Ummm...only your dad." I said. She looked down and did a fake smile.

"T-thats, oki! No one needs to know how weak and pathetic I am now. There's no point in going back to school..." She stated, grabbing her school uniform, gym uniform, and hero costume from a bag.

"Huh?" I looked at the items.

"Return these to the school...I won't need them anymore...I will never be a hero like my mother...so why even try..." She stated, handing them to me. I just stared at her.

"You can't give up your dreams!" I stated, trying to convince her.

"My dreams have already been shattered... Thanks." She stated, laying down and cuddling a small bear with her name on it.

I stepped back a bit. I held her outfits and left. I ran to the school and to Nezu's office. He looked at me.

"Here are y/n's outfits... she doesn't wanna attend school anymore because she thinks she is now weak..." I stated, placing her clothing on the desk and leaving. I walked home and tried not to blame myself for everything right now.

~To Be continued...

~Written: April 20th, 2020~
~Edited: January 3rd, 2024~