Chapter 51

1 week later
I woke up and saw Katsuki already left for work. I yawned and got up. I started to brush my hair when I felt sick. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet seat and threw up.

I sat like that for 10 minutes before I was fine. I flushed the toilet and stood up, I grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on. I brushed my teeth and put a piece of gum in my mouth. I looked at the time, and it was around 7 in the morning. I grunted and changed into some sweats and one of Katsukis skull shirts. I went downstairs and started to do the dishes from last night.

I looked around and noticed a plate of food in the microwave. I smiled and continued to do the dishes and left them on the drying rack to dry. I went to the microwave and grabbed the food. It was a ham and cheese omelet with some fried potatoes. I smiled and sat down at the counter and started to eat. The food was still warm.

"Yumm Katsukis food is always amazing~" I stated as I continued to eat.

I finished eating and washed my plate, setting it with the others. I grabbed my vacuum and started to vacuum the carpet. I hummed a bit and finished pretty quickly. I went to my room and put some flip flops on and then went to Deijis cage. I put some food in it and smiled. She ate happily and then went back to sleep. By now, it was around 9.

"Dang, it took me two hours." I grunted. I grabbed my purse and walked outside. Momo said I could be over anytime today since she has today off. I walked to her and Shoto's large house and knocked. She answered with her hair down, and she was in a pretty floral dress holding Kori. She smiled and led me inside.

"How are you, Y/N?" She questioned, sitting down at her living room table.

"I've been alright. Got sick this morning, but it's probably just from all the crap I've been eating." I laughed. She looked at me a bit.

"Maybe it's something else. Have you done the dirty?"

"Momo!!"

"It's just a question."

"Yeah... Last week." I stated, rubbing my neck. She squealed and smiled.

"Hey, it might not be that don't get all- wait. Is that a baby crying?" I stated. There was the sound of screaming and crying coming from upstairs.

"Crap, I'm sorry." She stated, handing me Kori. I held Kori and followed her to see a small baby that looked about a month old.

It had red hair and big Icey blue eyes. I looked at Momo.

"I didn't know you had a baby, let alone pregnant." I stated.

"I didn't know I was pregnant either. I wasn't showing or having any symptoms. Just one done last month. I felt like I was dying. So Shoto brought me to the hospital, and that's where I had little Shokaki." She stated, smiling slightly.

"Aww, that's great! As long as the baby was okay, it doesn't matter, right?" I smiled. She nodded and smiled.

"So about you. If you wanna check and see if you are pregnant, I have a test under the sink if you wanna check." She smiled. I thought for a moment and nodded.

"I'll check. I just don't wanna get my hopes up." I stated. She nodded and took Kori. I went to the downstairs bathroom and grabbed one of the pregnancy tests she had. I inhaled and pulled down my sweats and panties and sat on the toilet.

I read the instructions over and nodded. I pee on the stick, and then I wait three minutes without touching it. That seems easy. I grabbed the pregnancy test from the box and peed on the correct half. I set it on the counter, finished up, pulled my clothing back up, and washed my hands. Then I sat on the ground for the three minutes. I ran a hand through my hair.

What if Katsuki doesn't want it like he used to... What if it's not even a real baby? It's just my body lying...what if

The timer i set on my phone went off. I sat up quickly and looked at the test. It had a little pink plus sign. My eyes widened, and i ran out of the bathroom to Momo.

"Momo, I'm pregnant!" I cheered. She squeled and hugged me. Her kids were both peacefully asleep and didn't budge at our loud squeals. She pulled away and smiled happily.

"That's amazing, Y/N! Let's schedule an appointment so that way we can make sure, alright?" She stated. I nodded and followed her to her office she had set up. She opened her computer and went onto a website and scheduled an appointment for me.

"It looks like they are free thursday. Does that work?" She questioned. I nodded since it was only Tuesday.

"Alright, you're all ready. Its at the place down the road they are super sweet." She smiled. I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, Momo."

"Of course!" She cheered, hugging me. "If you need help with anything at all, just ask!"

"Alright!" I smiled. We went back to her living room and talked over tea for about 2 hours until her babies started crying for her again. I waved goodbye and left. I walked home and plopped on the couch.

I went onto my phone and looked up cute ways to tell your husband you're pregnant. I scrolled through for a bit until I noticed some cute tattoo ideas. Where you convience them to get a tattoo without them knowing. I smiled and nodded.

"Let's see if I can convince him. But let's wait till after Thursday." I mumbled to myself. I got up and a bottle of soda and popped the marble. I flipped through the channels while i relaxed a bit.

~Written: August 14th, 2020~
~Edited: February 22nd, 2024~