~Chapter 59~

9 months pregnant
Katsukis POV
"YOUR TELLING ME YOU HAVENT FOUND HER YET?!" I yelled. I slammed the file my sidekick handed me on my desk.

"Ground zero, there's no sight of her anywhere...and no villain knows who she was taken by." He stated. I growled and exploded my wall.

"YOU IDIOTS BETTER GET LOOKING IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HER OR OUR BABY IM GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU!!" I yelled. He nodded and left. I looked at my phone.

She wouldn't just get up and leave, would she...No she wouldn't.

"What the -" I then came across a live news report of someone being held hostage in Osako. Once i saw her h/c, i knew exactly who it was.

"Im gonna save you Y/N." I stated leaving my office and agency, i called Deku while I ran.

"DEKU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE WITH SOME HELICOPTOR SHIT ITS IMPORTANT!" I yelled at him threw the phone. I heard a yes kacchan, then he hung up.

I blasted myself to the top of my agency and saw Deku in a helicoptor with his sidekicks.

"Deku, we need to get to Osako." I stated. He tilted his head.

"Why?"

"THAT WHERE Y/N IS BEING HELD YOU BETTER GET YOUR SIDEKICKS USELESS ASS TO FLY THERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!" I yelled. He nodded and quickly and instructed them on what to do.

Y/N POV (1 hour earlier)
I laid on cold concrete ground. My hair in a giant knot, my body completely covered in blood and stab wounds. I wrapped my arms around my belly and cried. They baby was kicking still but not as forceful as she was a week ago.

I cries until I saw some of All For Ones new minions enter the room and carve worlds like "Hero" into my chest and back. I cried as they did so.

I was so hungry I was willing to eat anything. But not what they fed me. They kept drugging me and giving me alchohaul. The only thing I was worries about was my baby. I had a medium sized baby belly instead of a melon, but it was still there.

I lost track of how long I've been here...but she was due any moment I could feel it.

Present time (still y/n)
I felt the contractions kick in as soon as All For One grabbed my neck and took me outside the building. The bright evening sky visable to my eyes after 3 months.

I felt my water break but I couldn't do anything. The contractions kept getting worse. I saw News reporters but not any heroes.

I tried activating my quirk but I couldn't.

"When I see a useful quirk I cant help but take it. Now I can wash out cities in matters of seconds." He stated. I just looked down. I was now quirkless.

I started to panic, I screamed for help but no heroes where visable, until a saw the large bright explosions and the fast moving blue coming towards me. Katsuki and Izuku.

I kicked my legs finally felt All For One let go of my neck. I collapsed and saw Izuku punch him. Katsuki picked me up and took me to one of the civilians. I heard his voice but not what he said. The civilian just nodded and waited for an ambulance while Katsuki blasted off to go finish all for one.

Katsuki's POV
I handed Y/N to one of the civilians and told them to take her to an ambulance as soon as it got there. I rushed back to Deku and looked at him. He had a large scratch on face.

"DEKU WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?!" I yelled.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE!!" He yelled back at me. I stood there silent. He never yelled my name let alone my full name. I just looked at him and nodded.

"Lets just make sure we get home." I stated. He nodded and we used large scale attacks against all for one.

Y/N POV
As soon as an ambulance came they took me to a hospital. I was just told to breathe, but I couldn't, it felt like everything in time had just froze. The contractions got worse and worse.

I was rushed into the hospital and as soon as we got to the room they made me put on a hospital gown. They wanted to tend to my wounds first, but I told them no.

"Miss please let us clean and bandage your wounds."

"My babies more important!" I yelled. They all quickly nodded. They propped my legs up and checked how Dialated I was.

"Miss you can start pushing." The one nurse stated. I nodded and tried to push. I felt numb, almost as if I was dying. I breathed in and out as I pushed.

1 hour later
I continued to push, I was too tired, until crying of a baby filled the room. I started to cry happily.

The washed and cleaned her then handed her to me, I looked at her and smiled. She stopped crying and looked at me. She had big crimson red eyes and spiky h/c. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I was really tired but I still wanted to keep her close. She started to move her head around my chest.

I pulled down my hospital gown and she immeditely latched onto my breast and started to breast feed. I held her close, but felt my eyes start to close. Till someone bardged threw the door.

"K-Katsuki...?" I questioned. I then saw the bloody green haired Izuku with tears covering his face. The nurses tried getting him out of the room. But they stopped when he went over to me and kneeled down.

"K-Kacchan...w-wont be c-coming h-home..." He stated. I sat up quickly and felt the tears start to fall.

"H-hes d-dead?" Izuku just nodded.

~To be Continued...

~Written: September 19th, 2020~
~Edited: January 7th, 2024~