Chapter 38

I finished packing everything and looked at Dabi who was sleeping peacefully in his crib that i made with water. I smiled and took him out and demolished the crib. I rocked him in my arms and sung to him. I started to sway him in my arms as a moved across the room.

I continued to do that until I tripped over a floor board. Luckily I got my balance. I kneeled down and gently set Dabi on the floor. I moved the floor board and noticed a small velvet box. I tilted my head and grabbed it. I opened it and felt the water works kicking in. I started to cry.

"Y/N? You alright?" Katsuki stated going over to me. He then looked in my hand and stared at the diamond ring. "Who's is that?"

"I-It was T-Touya's...i-im assuming f-for m-me..." I stated wiping my tears. I grabbed a chain from my pocket and put the ring on it and wore it like a necklace. I put the floor board back and held Dabi.

"You almost done loading the private jet?" I questioned. He nodded and grabbed the last box.

I followed behind him as we walked to the airport down the road. I looked at Katsuki.

"How are you okay with me..." I stated looking down. He looked over his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"I-I just...i-ive done so many w-wrongs...I-I don't get how y-you still well...like me..." I stated. He sighed and we made it to the jet. He set the box down and looked at me.

"Your my air. I can't live without you." He stated. I blushed slightly. "Besides...Your one of the only people who care about me...Yeah I have friends but they all hate me...they just dont say it..."

"I'm sorry..." I stated looking down. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Your here with me now...thats all that matters." He smiled. I smiled and grabbed the baby carrier from the jet and placed Dabi in it. I kissed his forehead and held him the baby carrier. I looked at Katsuki and smiled.

"My house is on the market and the real estate agent said I'll be able to leave the country tomorrow." I smiled. He nodded and held my hand.

"Well then you can stay with me. I leave tomorrow anyway. Let's go get something to eat." He smiled. I nodded and smiled.

"There is a really yummy pasta place down the road." I stated. He smiled and nodded.

"Lets go there then. You got everything for the baby?" He questioned.

"Yup! I have his bag its full of diapers and premade formula." I smiled. He nodded and poked Dabi's forehead.

"He's so peaceful. Deku, icy hot, and shitty hair's kids just cry and cry its so annoying." He grumbled. I giggled and sighed.

"Dabi has lung problems so it's hard for him to cry. He only cries when he is hungry or sleepy. Like you. You whine when your hungry and sleepy." I laughed. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Wow okay. Poor guy though, least he's still living huh." I nodded and sighed.

"He's so cute. Hope your okay with him though...since he is not yours..."

"Of course I'm fine with it!" He stated hugging me. I smiled slightly and we made it to the resturant.

"Table for 2 please." I stated. The waitress nodded and grabbed some menu's. She lead us to a table and grabbed a thing for the baby carrier to sit in.

I placed the baby Carrier in it and sat across from Katsuki. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Dabi started to whine, i grabbed him a bottle from his bag.

"Katsuki can you eat this please?" I stated. He nodded and made a small explosion in his hand. I held thr bottle over it till it was just right. I then fed Dabi.

Katsuki smiled and scrolled threw his phone probably texting someone. He looked at me a bit.

"The others wanna know if you can baby sit tonight..." He stated. I looked at him slightly.

"W-What? W-why?" I stated. So they didn't come to see me...Only Katsuki did.

"They wanna go to a pool and don't wanna bring the babies along..." He stated.

"I...I-ill watch em..." I stated.

"Alright. Do you want me to help or?"

"N-No you can h-have fun...I'll be f-fun..." I stated taking Dabi's bottle away and picking him up. He whined slightly but calmed down and happily fell asleep on my chest.

I looked at the menu and then the waitress came by.

"May I get you anything to drink?" She questioned.

"Some wine would be nice." Katsuki stated.

"May I see an ID?" She stated. Katsuki nodded and handed her his ID.

"Sir your underage." She stated.

"Im 19. I get away with drinking in Japan. How old do you have to be to drink here??" He grunted.

"You have to 21 sir." She stated. He grunted.

"Iced tea." He grunted. She nodded and looked at me.

"Just some F/D." I stated. The waitress nodded and left.

"How do you get away with drinking you just turned 19." I stated. He laughed.

"Being a hero has its perks." He stated messing with a fork. "How the fuck do you people eat with these things??" He grunted grabbing a pair of chopsticks from his pocket.

"You carry chopsticks around?!" I laughed slightly.

"Yes? I like my chopsticks thank you very much." He stated showing me them. They looked like his hero costume. I giggled.

"So self centered. Its cute." I smiled.

The waitress set our drinks down and looked at Katsuki. She winked and walked off. I grabbed Dabi and held him close.

A couple minutes passed and she came back to take our orders. "What would you too like?"

"This weird fettuchine alfredo crap." Katsuki stated. She nodded and looked at me.

"I'll do the same." I smiled. She nodded and walked off. 30 minutes later our food came and we ate.

We then paid and left i held Dabi tightly and smiled. We walked to the hotel and went to Katsukis room. We went inside and laid down on his bed.

"Get ready for babysitting." He stated. I nodded and kissed his cheek.